【Chapter Five】

Zen laid your body on the hospital bed as many docotors surrounded you "Her bodies gone into shock" One male doctor turned to him,

"What was she doing before this" Zen's hands were scrunched into fists to stop his body from trembling "She was chasing after someone" The male doctor turned back to you and they all looked at each other as they kicked Zen out the room.

He walked towards a waiting room and sat on the chair and Jaehee moved to sit beside him "She'll be ok" She reassured holding his hand and rubbing his back, his head met his hands "Her bodies gone into shock, from exercise"

"I told you not to let her jog with you"

"I didn't" He sighed and ran his hands through his hair "She was chasing someone who took her picture"

"Already deleted" Seven chirped as he sat next to Zen "His passwords were the same for everything so it was easy" Zen smiled at him and awaited for you to feel better.

~~~

My eyes flickered open and I looked towards Zen and the doctor talking "Oppa?" my voice broke and he looked over to me, his body quickly made his way over to me her grabbed my hand and I looked towards the doctor "I'm glad to see you awake" She smiled "But please never run again"

"I didn't want Zen's fans to worry" I replied

"Your so much more important than them"

"Well you're body is weak so we suggest going out in a wheelchair now" I nodded my head. 

"I'm a bit tired so I wouldn't miind some sleep" She nodded her head and walked out the room I turned to Zen and out bodies collided, His arms wrapped around me tightly and I wrapped my arms around his arms. "Zenny what's wrong? You never hug me this tight" I giggled softly "You're squeezing all the air out of me" I felt his body shake in my arms and I tried to pull back to see his face "Are you cold? Your body's shaking" I heard a quiet sob and I gasped. "Zen!"

"Stop" He muttered into my arms and I relaxed my body. I kissed his jawline and snuggled into his neck "I really am tired though" I leaned back and we both fell onto the bed, I heard him chuckled softly "Can I pull the cover over" His hands un tightened and I quickly grabbed his face. He tried wrestling away, but I held his face "Zenny, I'm alright" He smiled grabbing the covers and covering my face. I was giggling so hard that I had fortgotten anything that had happened, "Alright now you can look at this goregeous face" As he pulled off the covers I closed my eyes "What? Babe" he moaned as he cupped my cheeks "Open up your eyes" I shook my head and he squished my cheeks and I shook my head. I opened my eyes and covered my mouth as I began to cough again, Zen's hands left my face and he rubbed my back as I leant over the bed coughing.

I sat up finishing the coughing fit, I took a deep breath and then flopped onto the bed "Now I am tired" Zen put the quilt over me and kissed my temples

"Have a good night princess" I smiled at the pet name he gave me and I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

~~~

In the morning I stared at the wheelchair that was brought into my room for me and sighed loudly "Mc, Zen has gone back home so I am looking after you~" Seven's voice was cheerful and I looked up happily smiling. He looked towards the wheelchair "Woah! Love your new wheels!" He sat in it and I crossed my arms "These are super rare!" He lied "I want one to add with my collection of babes" I giggled rolling my eyes

"Oh my God" I sighed 

"He wheeled towards me, woah 0 horse power!" I fell back on the bed laughing and Seven leaned over me "So how are you feeling?" He questioned. I paused and broke from his gaze "I'm telling everyone I'm ok"

"But..." I gazed into his amber eyes and sighed closing my eyes and I shook my head "I'm not" I felt tears well up in my eyes and I covered them "I've been trying so hard to snap my mind into the headstate that Zen will move on easily" I sobbed "But he's not" I felt someone sit beside me and I looked over seeing Seven staring down at me "Yesterday, he was crying in my chest. But wouldn't show me his face" Seven's hand fell to my hands pulling them off my face "You're covering your face"

"I know" I rubbed my eyes "I'm an ugly crier" Seven's hands landed on his hips "Is that why you're not crying around Zen?" I giggled 

"You caught me" I wiped my eyes and then sighed again. "I need to tell Zen how I feel before it's too late" Seven smiled at me nodding his head.

"I can be their or not" Seven's voice trailed off as he spoke and I smiled at him "I've got an idea!" He turned his head to me "Get Jaehee to take Zen out tomorrow, then come to the hospital with pen and paper for me" He nodded his head "If I can't say it then I can write it down" Seven smiled at me and nodded his head "Great plan!" I smiled and watched Zen walk around the corner, he rubbed the back of his neck "I forgot the keys" I smiled and watched him walk towards his bag and then back out the door. "So what you going to write in mine?"

"It's a secret" I chirped not knowing Zen standing outside of the door. Cluthching the keys to his chest he thought about everything that he heard you say, he pushed himself off and walked to the shared house. As he entered he fell to the table where all the pictures of you together covered, he picked up his favourite one and then looked towards a ring box. He wanted to propose.