one

Jimin ran to the table where all the food was. They didn't usually cook food, as they would always order takeout because of their busy schedules. But this time, Jin offered to cook for them all and their eldest was known for his amazing cooking, thus everyone being excited.

The food in the table was still hot, but that didn't stop them from taking it immediately and munching it. Jeongguk took out his phone and took a picture of the food in front of him, also taking a picture of the members secretly.

They were all satisfied with their meals, talking about how they wished that they could eat all the time, but knowing that they were artists, it was hard for them to leave their bodies without exercising and getting rid of extra fat.

Their manager wasn't strict about this and told them to stay healthy, but the members concluded that if they wanted to dance with full effort and not get tired immediately, they'd have to sacrifice a bit. After cleaning the table and tidying up, the two youngest ran to play overwatch.

Jimin knew it wouldn't end well, the blonde knew one of them would probably cheat and it wouldn't end well. He wasn't also in the mood to join them play, and only often played with them if he was threatened.

The young singer took his laptop and opened the file he made yesterday, he was writing lyrics for a new song. He wanted it to be special and wanted that whoever heard his song, would really feel what he felt. But it was hard to write lyrics without having anything special to write about, he just needed inspiration.

While writing, he got a notification from twitter. He realized Jeongguk uploaded the photo, with the caption "Jin hyung cooked for us again!"

He chuckled as he watched the likes and retweets explode despite it being posted only minutes ago.

Jimin went back to writing his new song, but he felt like it had no feeling in it, and so, he discarded it again. All discarded files were placed in a different folder in case he wanted to look back at it again.

Realizing he had been sitting there for 3 hours and still he hasn't come up with anything, he signed. The two youngest were probably about to come in the room,

three

two

one

BANG

"I WIN!" Taehyung shouted at the younger, both were rolling and laughing in the entrance of the room before realizing that Jimin was staring at them.

"Hey hyung, what cha' doing?" Jeongguk said as he stood up and ran to Jimins laptop. Jimin quickly exited the file and laughed, jumping on top of the younger and tickling him. Taehyung joined them, tickling the maknae and hitting both with a pillow. Eventually, Jimin took a blanket and placed it on top of the three of them, claiming that he wanted to make a blanket fort and the three of them were supposed to be the pillars.

After hours of just running around the room and making forts, they were greeted with a not so happy Jin barging into their room. "Stomps can be heard all around the dorm, please keep quiet and go to sleep before I order three less lamb skewers tomorrow."

The eldest watched as all their eyes widened and they quickly cleaned up before changing their clothes and jumping on their shared bed.

Jin turned off the lights and closed the door of their room. Jeongguk, knowing Jin went out, sat up. Taehyung sat up too, but Jimin was asleep.

"Hyung was probably busy this day," Jeongguk whispered to Taehyung who sat in the other side of Jimin. They all slept in one bed as neither of them wanted to sleep alone.

Jeongguk smirked at Taehyung, and Taehyung who knew what the younger was thinking, quickly got out of bed and took a small bucket full of cold water. Jimin shifted in his sleep, but didn't wake up. Taehyung gave the bucket to Jeongguk, who then told Taehyung to start recording in Vlive.

"Hey ARMY! Jin hyung told us to sleep but we couldn't, but Jimin hyung managed to fall asleep. So we want to wake him up as fast as possible using our way of waking others up!" Taehyung whispered at the camera.

The views were increasing and the comments were mixed. There was some saying how you should just let Jimin sleep, some saying that they should go do it before their hyung wakes up, and some saying how cute Jimin was asleep.

It was true, Jimins' hair was a mess, and he was wearing an oversized shirt with boxer shorts only. Everybody who was watching probably had full storage because of all the screenshots. Jimin was now lying in his side as Jeongguk went over to his hyung and poured the small bucket of cold water on top of the blonde.

The boy immediately shot up, his hair and shirt getting wet too. Taehyung and Jeongguk bursted with laughter, but Jin barged in their room again and shouted, "That's It! Jeongguk and Taehyung youre both getting less lamb skewers tomorrow! Clean up and go back to bed!"

Jin took a towel and went over to the shivering boy in the bed. He wrapped the boy in a towel and Jimin took off his shirt, not realizing there was a camera recording. Jin gave Jimin clothes before telling them all to go to sleep, glaring at the two youngest before going out.

Taehyung quickly and quietly got out of bed and took his phone, remembering they were actually live. He whispered a soft goodbye to ARMY and turned it off, not realizing what all the comments were about and that tomorrow, a certain boys' life would change.