four

He woke up still in bed, his hair drenched in sweat, same with his shirt, which was also drenched in sweat. He went out of the sheets and shivered, the air was a cool sixteen degrees.

Standing up with wobbling knees, he leaned against the bed side table for support. He was still tired but sleeping at least put his mind to ease.

He sat again and stared at the wall in front of him, a group picture of Bangtan together. He smiled softly as he remembered what happened on that day in that picture.

'that wasn't necessary. you shouldn't have just cried asleep, not facing any of your problems, what are you, a child?'

"But it's not like I could contr-"

'get a hold of yourself. are you just going to be crying asleep when more future problems come?'

"Why're you so harsh to me?"

'you need to know that not everyone is gonna like you. Some people are gonna hate you with prejudice, or without any reason. You can't just cry when those times come'

Jimin talked to no one exactly. The voice was heard clearly, really clearly. He wasn't going crazy, he just heard it very clearly. He didn't want to believe it because he knows he shouldn't believe everything he hears, but it really had affected him.

He checked what time it was and frowned, it was already afternoon and the other two younger weren't here. Jimin went outside and saw that everyone was sitting down and watching Netflix on their TV. They were all really concentrated on the show that they didn't notice the blonde come in.

Yoongi turned back to get one of the snacks and saw Jimin standing at the end of the hallway, "Minmin, come watch with us!"

The other members turned to look at him and also asked him to join them watch, but he shook his head and went to the kitchen to take a snack. The blonde looked at all their snacks and biscuits, contemplating whether or not he should get some.

"I don't want to be affected by those comments so I'll get some!" Jimin told himself enthusiastically. He took a snack and went back to their shared room, taking his laptop and sitting on the bed. The blonde turned on his laptop and went to start writing lyrics again, but still, the lyrics felt bland. He felt as if it didn't contain any emotions. 

He breathed in and out, trying to find what lyrics he should write next, and after writing, deleting it as it wasn't good enough. 

"I should be happy now, I shouldn't notice those comments, it's no use. Remember that Bangtan is there for you, ARMY is there for you too." Jimin smiled and laughed. The blonde nodded to no one as he kept a smile. 

Jimin closed his eyes, "My mind should always be like this. Be happy min, you're doing a great job"