three

After finishing his food and trying to regret eating that much, he went with Taehyung and Jeongguk who were sitting on the floor using their phones.

While the two were on the ground, Jimin was on the couch. He watched as the two played together in their phones and shout about who knows what.

Jimin chuckled to himself, retuning his gaze back to his phone.

The thought of those comments didn't affect him that much anymore as it did when he first started reading it. He knows that he isn't what those comments say, and he was sure of it.

He shouldn't let those comments bring him down. Their comeback was in a few months and bringing a problem in wasn't going to help their group at all, plus he was busy and making those comments a problem would weigh him down.

He used his phone, sometimes muttering inaudible words. A notification suddenly popped up as he was watching Netflix. He pressed it and signed in annoyance, he wanted to mute that app for ruining such an important time for him.

The blonde pressed the notification which led him to some unknown twitter page, scrolling down, he realized it was an anti bts page.

Jimin didn't want to believe what he was seeing; it was really ... a surprise. As he scrolled down a little more, he realized the (fucked up) page was dedicated to him and because of the live yesterday which Taehyung and Jeongguk forgot to turn off, it was more active and more talked about.

Tears where brimming at the corner of his eyes as he quietly excused himself out of the living room and into his shared room with the two youngest. Closing the door, he slid down and started sobbing. No, he wasn't mad at Taehyung and Jeongguk. It was an innocent mistake.

He was sobbing because he didn't want to be this weak, but he could stop it.

'Oh please, cut the act. you're crying for your mistake? crying wont work, go, read it some more. itll help, trust me.'

To say Jimin wasn't scared was a lie. He heard the voice clearly, soothingly whispering in his ear. He shakenly took hold of his phone. He scrolled through the comments more as whispered by his subconsciousness.

'jimin should stop eating that much. i get that he needs food, but, that's too much. he should honestly just stop'

'he promised us abs. he lies.'

'is dieting really that hard? i mean if you dance and sing 24/7, you wouldn't gain weight'

His breathe hitched as tears streamed down in a faster pace. He quickly went over to his shared bed and lay at the side. The blonde covered his mouth and sobbed even more, he brought his knees to his chest and continued crying and sobbing.

The young singer thought he has reached everyones expectations already. He accepted criticisms and changed, always trying to please everyone. But why wasn't it enough?

'so, youre crying again i see. and what i see is you thought you were good enough. stop. stop crying. stop thinking you were good enough. break you fucking limits. i thought you were better than this.'

More thoughts ran across his mind, and him sweating under the sheets didn't help at all. Crying was tiring, and sobbing with no one to hold you was really painful. After crying for another ten minutes, he fell unconscious, a few tears still running down his soft cheeks and his heart panged with guilt.