nine

His routine continued through the next weeks, he would go to the gym in the morning and go for a little jog before joining the others for their dance practice and vocal practice. He would leave a little later to practice more of their dance, before running around their place for a little more and going back to their dorm just before nine to eat dinner with the others.

And when they would have a day off or it was the weekends for example, he would continue his whole routine and never let himself rest. He would be sore by the end of the day and would usually crash into their shared bed due to exhaustion, but he reminded himself that the results would be worth it.

Today was their last rehearsal for their year-end performance and they practiced with their all, repeating the song again to see what mistakes they did so they may change and perfect it. Jimin was restless, he was afraid to hear what their dance choreographer would say about his results. He'd say he did pretty good trying to gain muscles, he only stopped once when his whole body was in pain and he couldn't get out of bed for one day. But he tried his best to gain muscles in a healthy way, still eating his meals every day.

When it came to the part where he had to lift his shirt, everyone was impressed with the results which made him smile. The dance choreographers complimented him, saying that Jimin really did his part well and the members complimented him also, telling how him how he was already a 'man'

"Oohh Jiminieee," Hoseok said playfully, "You never showed us that side of you Jiminiee, you're really a man now!" Hoseok hit him in the back playfully. The younger laughed at him and hugged the elder, too embarrassed to look at others.

Jeongguk also came close, "woahh jimin shiii," he said in his deep busan accent. "You look so sexy jimin shiii" Jeongguk laughed at him, causing Jimin to hug Hoseok tighter, resulting in everybody laughing.

They were all praised by the staffs and choreographers for working hard, they practiced their vocals once more before going back to their dorm and resting. Jimin then smiled, realizing that he had one more day until he could finally eat as much as he wants.

He rested at their shared bed, playing with Taehyung and Jeongguk, tickling one another until they finally had enough and all drifted to sleep, their dorm was again full of warmth and coziness.

+++

They were all ready and awake for their performance, after rehearsing nonstop for the past few days, they were ready and hyped.

They were backstage putting on makeup and wearing the attires the stylist chose for them. Their stylist gave them their attires but once Jimin saw what he would be wearing, he was stunned. All their attires were a white color, having different designs and such. But his attire was sleeveless which showed off his muscles and sometimes showed his stomach if he'd reach up.

He felt confident, that he would be able to make ARMY happy with his achievement. And surely, he did. When the part where he raised his shirt came up, the crowd went wild. Even if it was just an award show, it already looked like a whole BTS concert. Bangtan was energetic, everybody danced as if there was no tomorrow.

After they finished their concert, they went backstage panting and crashing to the ground. They were tired, but they were all really, really happy.

+++

They received their awards, tearing up when they got ahold of the trophy. They had their speeches, each member trying not to full on sob. They were all really thankful, all of their efforts and sacrifices worth it. They were thankful to ARMY, as they were always there for them to cheer them up, ad reading their comments inspired them to work harder.

When they were done, they went back to the dorm, celebrating the award with another VLive. They were all really cheerful and just laughed the whole time, pranking one another. Jeongguk was curious whether banana milk would have the same taste as wine that tasted like banana, Taehyung and Jimin lying on one another, Jin scolding Namjoon for drinking too much wine and not cleaning up after himself, and Hoseok and Yoongi being the only ones interacting with ARMY, reading the live comments.

They were all really grateful and ended the live with a smile (of course, after not knowing how to actually turn the live off and struggled for about two minutes before they finally found out where the off button is), going back to their shared rooms and taking a rest, too tired to do anything else.

Jimin was beyond happy, "Ah I'll be able to eat as much as I want tomorrow, no more going to the gym every day and getting tired," He shouted to himself before fist bumping the air in front of him, jumping onto their shared bed and hugging Taehyung who was by his side, before once again drifting to sleep.

"I'm happy"