[Neil] it's OK! [anxious]

((This was requested so enjoy!))
is Neil X anxious reader

Oh no.
It's happening again.
I'm having another panic attack.
I tried to stay in the lunch hall and sit it out, but the loud chatter chapter of the people around me don't help.
I was strong in breakfast neither my friends Nikki, Neil, and my half friend Max.
I layed my head on my arm and tried to breath through my nose.
I thought maybe the smell of home would help me, but of course not.
It only reminded me of how bad I wanted to get out of this hell hole.
I hadn't noticed that my breathing was uneven, until someone wa placed beside me and put their han son my shoulder.
"Y/n are you OK?" It was Neil, he's my closest friend of the three.
He's so sweet, and nice...oh god.
It's getting worse.
I started to hyperventilate, so I abruptly got up and ran out of the mess hall to my tent, and crawled under my cott.
I shut my eyes so tight I started to see colors.
"Y/n?"
Oh god he followed me, he followed me into my tent.
'Go away, go away'
I open my eyes, only to see the blue and white sneakers continue to walk around until they stop infront of the cott I was hiding under.
Scary enough, the blue and white shoes started to formed into dirty, dark, brown work boot.
'Those are his shoes... hes gonna hit me again.' I started to tear up, when his hand reach under and grabbed me.
I flailed my arms to try and get away, but he only grabbed them.
To my surprise, he didn't hit me, he- he hugged me.
I stayed frozen, as the background melted back into the tents beige color instead of the dark green of my bedroom walls.
"It's OK..." the voice whispered.
I smiled a little as I hugged back.
I knew it was Neil, he always tried to make me feel better.
We let go of the hug, I wiped away the tears, and the flashbacks.
I knew my foster dad couldn't do that anymore, I had lived houses.
I admit, I feel more safe at camp, with Neil.
"Can you tell me what's wrong now?" He asked.
I sighed, if you don't already know, I'm mute. There's not much I can tell him, but I try anyway. I grab his hand and drag him over to where my suitcase was in my lone tent.
Luckily I remembered to pack bony board and marker in my hurry to leave.
I sat down and the ground and Neil followed.
I looked down at the bored then back up at his baby blue eyes, they were looking back at me.
I blushed and looked back down at the board.
The decision is mine, do I tell him, or do I tell him...
Confused, I bet so but my decision has Ben made and I right the four most simple, but yet hardest words I've ever said- written in my life.
I sigh again and hand him the board, and hope for the best.
I think it's cute how he mouths the words as he reads them, even more so when his face turned beet red..
he looked back up at me.
"D-do you really mean it?"
I smile a little and nod, then grab the board and erase the words 'Neil I like you.' And replace them other word.
To be more specific,  I wrote 'my anxieties got the best of me, it took me awhile to say something.'
Then hand it back to him, and watch as he smiles.
"Well I like you to y/n."
I smile back at him and hug him.
Because it will be OK.

I feel like these are really emotional, I'll definitely have to make a happier one sometime.