intro: sugar baby meets sugar daddy

stressedmochi
what do you mean you want a sugar daddy?

guccytae
please please please. im broke :(

stressedmochi
tae, that's very dangerous. what if you get one and it's a 62 year old?

guccytae
62 year olds only get money from their granddaughters, jimin.

stressedmochi
alright, but are you sure you're ready to take that risk? even after what happened with jinyoung?

guccytae
jimin, i can take care of myself. it won't happen again.

stressedmochi
punctuation is scary

guccytae

stressedmochistop with these goddamn memes

stressedmochi
stop with these goddamn memes

_________

taehyung was sitting on his bed, legs crossed, tucked in with his fluffy purple blanket. after texting Jimin, he decided to go online and search for any websites for sugar daddies. taehyung was slowly going into debt, and couldn't allow that, as he payed for his own education.

surprisingly, a website jumped up right away. taehyung clicked on the website, and was welcomed with a sign in or login request.

sign up. login.

are you a sugar daddy or in need of one?

sugar daddy. in need.

how old are you?

22 years old.

what gender would you like your daddy to be?

boy. girl.

what is your sexuality and gender?

a gay ass man.

_____________

after taehyung was done with all the questions the website asked, he was told to wait until he got a text from his new found sugar daddy.

as if on cue, he heard a ping from his phone. he looked at the contact number, and immediately recognized some of the numbers.

jeon jungkook.