monster

Warning:
~mentions of self harm
~angst

.:kth:.

i was left there, in my bed, shook after what just happened for the rest of the night. i couldn't go to sleep at all. seriously, who just casually texts someone at night, asking them to help them with their sexual desires? but at the same time, it was enjoyable. maybe the fact that he texted me when he was horny, proves that i was in his mind, right? no, i shouldn't be jumping to stupid conclusions. who would want a slut like me?

i cried and cried until my body could take no more. flashbacks of previous memories of jinyoung taking advantage of me kept flashing onto my eyes. my past haunted me. i pretended to be happy, to be sane, to be normal. but I'm a monster. a slut. i don't deserve to be on this earth. maybe that's why jinyoung did this to me, to permanently show me that my existence should not be present. and maybe that's why my family all just decided to leave me all alone right? to protect you, they said. protection my ass.

i limped out of bed and walked to the bathroom and just sat on the floor while turning on the shower. the bathroom started to fog, and my lungs were begging for cold and fresh air, but i could care less. i made sure to take a sharp blade that could let me see the dark shade of red going down my arm, a sign of my misery. i placed the ruthless and cold blade against my hot and smooth skin, and just decided to make marks everywhere. i couldn't stop. i loved the feeling of pain, when the water hits my open wounds and makes me wince in pain. it was a pleasurable feeling. dark spots started to appear in my vision, and i started to slowly lose consciousness. just when i was about to faint, i heard a distorted voice yelling at me.

"taehyung! my god, what are you doing?!"

i felt arms wrap around my wet body, and pick me from out of the bath. i recognized his smell and his voice.

jeon jungkook, once again.

_________
sorry for the angst:(