WAR OF HORMONES PT.1

- WAR OF HORMONES PT.1 -

Character: Taehyung and Jeongguk

Summary: When Jeongguk joined KGT (Korean Got Talent) using his amazing talent. Taehyung the other judge wasn't pleased.

Jeongguk applying some makeup on his face, contouring each squishy part and putting glitters on his cheeks, other members are preparing too wearing their costume. He already wears his, while ago, so after he finished touching up. He stood up looking in front of the big mirror and look at his reflection. He saw his small waist, feeling the air, brushes onto his flesh. The blue belly button appears seductively.

The blue linen is very aesthetic that made him blush thinking if his crush would like it. "Guys are you ready?" The staff asks them, peeling outside the door, the staff looks at them weirdly, simply because they're wearing a type of dress meant for a girl.

"Twenty minutes." The latter added, running away, shaking his head from disbelief.

"Oh my god. I'm nervous!" Jimin, one of his friends speaks, hands twirling the thin clothes around himself. "What if we got four exes?" He added small fingers fidget cutely.

Hoseok their Leader smiles patting the latter's back, comforting him a bit. "Jimin. It is okay, at least! We try right? And Jeongguk really likes to join here because!" All of his co-member shouted Taehyung to his ears and he just covered his ears.

"Guys, shut up. I don't like him that much." Jeongguk informs, eyes rolling back and forth. "And what if he's straight?"

"Ohhh! Hetero!" Yoongi teased. "But you can turn him to like you, Jeon. Look at you. So sexy and slim." Yoongi pointed him.

"Isn't our costume too revealing?" He asked pointed his showing legs

"Isn't our costume too revealing?" He asked pointed his showing legs. "What if Taehyung don't like itㅡ"

"Guys! Come out now." The four look at each other and nervously nodded.

Before they went outside the stage, one of the hosts interviews them. "So, are you guys nervous?" Heechul asked smiling at them. "Wow, the costume! So pretty!" Heechul looks at their costume and he can say that the four boys are really beautiful.

"Thanks, and yes we are nervous but carry on!" Jimin shouted waving his hand to the camera, Yoongi and Hoseok smiles and wave too since it is their first time performing in front of the national TV.

"Okay, guys good luck!" Heechul parted the curtains for them to enter and they saw four judges with excitement.

"Wow, guys you are so sexy." Sunmi, one of the judge speaks with happiness. "I like your costumes! What do you think about Jin?" Eyes looking at Seokjin. A Director of a big company.

"They look good, are you guys friends? Or." Jin said, smiling brightly.

"Yes yes! We are friends." Hoseok gets the mic when of the staff gave. "Actually I have belly dancing workshop and they're my friend. I encourage them to perform with me."

"So, you made them joined here in KGT?" Namjoon speaks, voice as deep as the ocean. He is a mentor and producer.

"No, actually Jeongguk our youngest member encourage us here since he really likes T ㅡ"

"Hyung!" Jeongguk shouted covering the other lips, the audience laughed and he blushes to bite his lips.

"What is it! I am curious now!" Sunmi chuckles. "So what are you performing?"

"It's belly dancing, can you state the obvious?" Taehyung said rolling his eyes while looking at them.

Worldwide knows how rude and blunt the guys are, so they just smile and nodded their head.

"It's Mezdeke's Shik Shak Shok," Yoongi answered forming a line so that they can start the dance number with a fast beat.

As soon as the music start, Jeongguk and the other wave their belly swiftly, as if they don't have bones. The thrust left to right was enthusiastic to watch.

The audience gasped because of how they are so great at this dance and how pretty they were even if they are guys. You cannot really judge a person just by looking at their physical attributes.

Jeongguk at the center, wave his body while looking at Taehyung straight in his eyes, he doesn't know but all he can see is lust and amazement.

Taehyung might have or not have a fucking boner under the table. While looking Jeongguk plump butt and curvy waist. The pale male in front have this pink lips, that so moist and pretty. Although his body is buff, it made him more thirsty for the latter.

His sweat started to spill off his forehead. Hands traveling slowly to his bulge.

Jeongguk notices it so even if they don't talk about him going down the stage, coming in front of Taehyung seats. He grinds seductively and grinds his ass to Taehyung back.

Taehyung muttered a small. "Fuck." Under his breath, while shakily close his eyes. Taehyung may or may not touch the buzzer X. The audience gasp.

Jeongguk look embarrassed while waving his hips, walking to the stage, again.

The moment the song finished. The crowd claps their hands and shouted how great they are.

The three said Yes while Taehyung said No.

"See you in Semifinal," Sunmi announces waving her hands to them.

Jeongguk look at Taehyung again, but Taehyung look away blushing.