Chapter 1

There are four boys approaching the four girls who were having their lunch break at the cafeteria, the four girls were waiting for Jihyo, the school campus president.

"Hey girls." Jinyoung greeted as they reached the four girls' table. Jinyoung and his members earning a death glare from the four girls.

"Hey Mina." Bambam greeted and smile at Mina, but he earned an eye rolled from Mina. He just chuckled at her action. Bambam found it cute, hot and fierce.

"Hey your face." Mina sarcastically said and rolled her eyes. The four boys was about to seat when the certain girl they waited was already there behind the boys.

"What's these?" Jihyo asked. The four boys tilted their heads and bowed their head to Jihyo. Jihyo is the school campus president and the owner of the school's niece.

"You boys were bothering the girls, again?" Jihyo asked in pissed tone. The boys just smile at her.

"No. We're here just to greet them, that's all president-nim." Bambam replied while his eyes were glued on the girl in front of him. It was Mina. The three boys nodded their heads in agreement.

"We forgot to say, they are really beautiful and stunning today." Jinyoung added while staring at Nayeon who was busy playing with her phone.

Jihyo wasn't convinced yet, she shooing them right away when she noticed the expressions of the four girls. They seems bothered with these four boys. The four boys bowed their head and then they leave the cafeteria.

"She'll be mine, soon." Youngjae smirked thinking about Sana.

"Same here." Bambam raised his hands and thinking about Mina, the most stunning, beautiful, hot, smart and fierce among the four.

"We will get them." Jackson butted referring to the dancing Mo-chine.

"Those four girls were playing hard to get." Jinyoung chuckled. The four of them headed to the place where they used to stay.

Meanwhile...

"They are really annoying." Sana angrily said and bit her lips. Mina giggled thinking about Bambam's face.

"I hate them so much. When will they stop?" Nayeon asked the wind and gritted her teeth. Jihyo was just watching at them.

"When they already got you girls." Jihyo answered. Nayeon furrowed her brows and thinking about Jinyoung being her boyfriend is just disgusting. Nayeon grinned.

"Not gonna happened." Mina's voice is soft yet you could say that she's really angry.

"They probably think, that you girls were playing hard to get." Jihyo said while pouting. Sana sigh in disbelief.

"if there is someone who could help us." Momo suddenly said out of the blue. The four girls' gaze were glued on her waiting for her explanation about what she said.

"Someone? What do you mean by that?" Sana asked confusingly.

"I mean, who could help us acted like our boyfriends. That's it. So that, those four annoying boys couldn't bothered us, anymore." Momo explained, but she isn't sure about that. Momo was just giving a suggestions, since she's tired of being annoyed and bothered.

Thirty minutes of thinking, finally there are the names of the boys popped out on Jihyo's head. Jihyo raised her index finger and smile brightly. The four girls were just looking at her with the same expressions. The four girls found the president weird.