Chapter 24

As time passed by....

Chaeyoung was awaken now, but still he is in pain, thankfully he doesn't have amnesia. Mina was more than happy than his family.

"M-m-mina.." Chaeyoung mumble weakly. Mina just hold his hand and caressed them softly. "Chaengie, you're awake now.." Mina cheerfully said. The doctor has gone when he's done checked on his condition, the doctor said, he is now fine and next day he's able to go home and rest there.

"Chaeyoung, finally it's been one week.." Dahyun exclaimed happily. Chaeyoung chuckled. "How are you now?" Nayeon asked. The whole squad were circling around him. "I guess, I'm fine now, but my leg and my arms were still hurting." Chaeyoung said in his weak voice.

"Oh. It's okay, you can endure it, now we're thankful that you're awake, we can able to talk to you, do you know, Mina missed you so much.. She cried while holding your hand." Nayeon retorted followed by a chuckled from her then she look at Mina who's holding her tears.

"Mina? My love?" Mina then walk towards him and held his hand. "That's true though." Mina mumble while Chaeyoung pulling her to hug him. "Oh? I'm touched. Thank you, Mina." Chaeyoung said as he kissed her crown and caressed her hair gently.

"Mina, you are probably thinking that I'm cheating on you, right when I didn't text you when you were in Japan?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded her head. "We're just busy that day, then when I was about to call you, Dahyun received a text from anonymous person saying, we had basketball practice.." Chaeyoung explained everything about the day when he didn't text her nor asking how is she or saying good luck to her.

He was hospitalized same as the two maknae boys. Their girlfriends were thinking that the three of them were cheating on them, but they were wrong.

"I'm sorry.. Yes, I admit, we admit, we thought you boys were cheating on us. No one told us about what happened." Mina reply while holding Chaeyoung's hand. Mina tell him everything about her stupid thoughts when the three boys didn't contact them.

"let's just move on about that for now.." Jihyo said as she tapped her chin. "We need to find the culprit behind the accident." Jihyo suggested.

Someone popped up on Dahyun's head. 'I know who the culprits behind the accident.' Dahyun's thought.

"Dahyun-ah? You're spacing out?" Momo elbowed him. Chaeyoung asked if he's okay, but he's spacing out. "What?" He raised his eyebrows. "Chaeyoung asked you." Momo mumble.

Dahyun look at Chaeyoung. "What you were saying?" He asked. Chaeyoung chuckled a bit. "You were spacing out. What happen? Something bothering you?" Chaeyoung asked. Dahyun sigh and look at him then he nod his head.

"It's not something, it's someone.."

Momo widened her eyes and she was frowning. "Someone? So you're cheating on me back then?" Momo asked. She is really paranoid. Dahyun just giggle and hug her from her side. "Don't worry, that someone isn't girl." Dahyun said as he put his chin on her shoulder.

"Make sure Kim Dahyun.." Momo warned him and he could only giggle.

The next day..

Chaeyoung was finally now discharged.

"Thankfully, I'm home.." Chaeyoung exclaimed as he slowly sat on the couch with Mina beside him. "Yeah. Thankfully, you're home now.. We all missed you.." Mina said in her sweet and soft voice, she then cling her arm on his.

"Oppa.." Na-eun came and hugged him from behind. Mina then removed her arm and letting them hugged him. Wendy, Nayeon and Na-eun were happy now knowing their brother is fine, safe and sound now.