Chapter 2

Morning came...

Nayeon woke up early than Chaeyoung since they weren't in the same class at morning. Nayeon drove her car going to the university, she parked her car on a nice spot then when she came out, she found Jungyeon there, he is leaning on his car.

"Nayeon.." Jungyeon called her. Jungyeon and Nayeon were in the same class whole day. Jungyeon run towards Nayeon and smile at her.

"Good morning, beautiful lady, Nayeon." Jungyeon greeted with a wide smile. Nayeon just smile at him.

Nayeon blushed secretly, she hid her face so that Jungyeon couldn't see her crimson cheeks.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Jungyeon asked. "We're not in the same class in these morning. I think, he's still asleep." Nayeon replied followed by a shrugged on her shoulder.

"let's go?" Jungyeon said gesturing to get inside, Nayeon nodded and they walk together. All eyes were on them, Nayeon and Jungyeon were walking side by side.

'Woah~ I thought, Nayeon and Jinyoung?'

'Why are they together?'

'Jungyeon is so handsome.'

'They look good and suitable.'

Murmured could be heard around the campus when Nayeon and Jungyeon walk in together, they even smiling to each other.

"Nayeon, Chaeyoung told me last night that you girls need our help, what is it?" Jungyeon asked as they were walking towards the cafeteria.

Nayeon took a deep breath. "We will tell you later, once, the girls arrive." Nayeon replied. Jungyeon just nodded his head.

They arrived at the cafeteria, they girls were already there same as the boys, only Mina and Chaeyoung weren't there yet. So, they've waited for them, minutes later, Mina arrived at the cafeteria.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu was about to reply, but his eyes landed on the certain person who was walking towards them wearing a black hoodie.

"Yah. Rapper, what took you so long?" Tzuyu asked. Chaeyoung took out his hoodie and sat down across Mina.

"I'm still sleepy." Chaeyoung replied lazily. "You didn't get enough sleep last night?" Nayeon asked sounds worried. Chaeyoung closed his eyes and then he nodded.

"Why?" This time, it's Mina's soft spoken asked. Chaeyoung opened his eyes and saw Mina staring at him, with that his sleepy mood earlier, will fade now upon seeing Mina in front of him.

Myoui Mina or known as the cold, elegant black swan, a ballerina is now talking with me? Sitting in front of me? Lucky I am.

"Thinking about her, again?" Dahyun mocked. Chaeyoung shook his head aggressively. "No. I didn't think about her, anymore." Chaeyoung mocked back.

Yeah. I'm thinking about her, again. How is she? What is she doing now? Where is she? I want to see her again. Chaeyoung's thought. He back on his senses when Nayeon snapped a finger in front of his face. He startled a bit.