2

Tom went bat shit crazy as soon as we were back at the house. The others had cleared out and gone about to do their own business, leaving me here with this idiot. He was throwing china across the living room, smashing picture frames, kicking the wall, and yelling profanitites.

"God dammit, Gabby! You had one fucking job, ONE fucking job! You're worthless! You can't do anything right!" he yelled while getting in my face.

"You're kidding me right?" I sneered. I wasn't afraid of Tom at this point. I could take a beating from him, I was used to them after two years.

"Don't fucking test me. You had the simplest job!" he yelled back.

"Calm the fuck down, you idiot. You said this guy was an old friend, well he obviously has something against you. Plus he's young. Extremely young. He probably has no experience. You're better off without him," I suggested trying to get the dipshit in front of me to calm down.

"No, I NEEDED this deal," he grew angrier.

"I've gotten you at least nineteen other deals in the past month. I can convince and persuade someone else," I offered.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't fucking get it!" he yelled while grabbing hold of my hair and pulling me upstairs. Here come the bruises. 

"Tom, calm down," I spoke softly as he dragged me behind him. He didn't listen. Instead, I was thrown across my bedroom, hitting my head on my dresser. A few perfume bottles and lotions fell off the side. 

"Shut the fuck up. I needed this deal. Tomlinson is either going to be my personal bitch, or he is fucking dead," he spat as he grabbed me by the neck and held me against the wall. "This is all your fault." His fist collided with my cheek and I could feel myself flying from his grip and to the side. I laughed as soon as I landed on the floor. "Why the fuck are you laughing?" he questioned, getting even angrier.

"Because you look like a fucking prick when you're angry. And you're a coward," I laughed.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. What kind of man lays their hand on a woman because they didn't get what they wanted? A coward. If you wanted it done, you should've done it yourself. Don't blame me for your mistake," I didn't hold back. Two years of Tom constantly beating on me adds up. I had to throw it back into his face, even if it meant getting an even bigger beating.

"You fucking bitch," he yelled as his fist connected with my cheek again. I could feel the bruise already forming. He kicked me in the ribs, something he's never done before, as I was on the ground. I felt myself gasping for air, seeing as he just knocked the air out of my lungs. "Remember who owns your pathetic ass," he spat as he stormed out of the room, leaving me there.

        I laid there for at least an hour until someone entered the room. "Oh Gabby, what did you do," they sighed as they knelt down beside me.

"I told Tom he was a coward and that if he wanted shit done, he could do it himself," I groaned while sitting up. Siva wrapped his arms around me and lightly rubbed my back.

"Why can't you ever restrain yourself from getting beaten. You're the only one who works for Tom and still gets physically punished..."

"What can I say, I'm a fighter," I attempted to joke. He laughed and helped walk me to the bathroom to clean up.

        I remember the first time I pissed Tom off; Siva had been there for me to help clean me up and teach me the boundaries of crossing that dickhead. Tom had a lot of members in his so called 'gang'. And out of all the ones that I've met; Siva is the only one with a heart. He was like me. He didn't understand what he was getting into at first, and when he tried to get out, it was too late. Most nights, when Tom was out getting shit faced drunk, Siva and I would sneak out to the roof, smoke a joint, and just rant about how terrible our lives were for hours until the bastard returned.

        One day, I'm going to be free from Tom. And I'll save Siva with me. But before; I'll kill that bastard Tom.