3. Let Him Come

A tall and muscular albino man walked through the doors of the Institute while dragging two men by the collar of their shirts. A smaller, blonde girl was walking next to him, laughing. She was balancing a small dagger between the fingers of her left hand while holding a plastic bag with her right. All four of them were walking towards Dollys, Aida, and Dee.

"Dimitri!" Yelled Aida as soon as she saw them. "What are you doing?! Let them go!"

"But I saw them acting suspiciously around the Institute," said the albino man, Dimitri. His long, platinum blonde hair was tied up in a bun. Up close he was very handsome, and his bright blue eyes captivating. His voice had a deep and strong Russian accent that just made him more attractive.

Dimitri stopped walking, so did the girl.

"And you just decided to drag them like dolls?" Asked Dollys. She looked at the small girl and sighed. "Irina, why did you let this happen?"

The small girl, Irina, giggled. Her hair was tied up in a tight ponytail, making her blue eyes pop. She put the dagger away and both hands behind her back "I told him not to do it." Her sweet voice also had a strong Russian accent.

"Ya suéltanos cabrón," said one of the men Dimitri was holding.

"Language," said Aida.

"Who are they?" Asked Dee.

Aida sighed. "They're Edgar Montero and Jorge Reyes. They're from the Mexico City Institute, so I have no idea what they're doing here."

As soon as Dimitri understood that the newcomers weren't the enemy, he let them go. They both fell face first into the floor. Dollys tried really hard not to laugh while they were standing up and shaking off the dust. Serves them right.

"Aida, who is this girl? She is very rude," Asked the guy who spoke before. He looked over at Dimitri. "And her brother too."

Dimitri tensed and frowned. "She is not my sister."

Irina looked away. After a second she walked past Dollys and up the stairs. "I'll be in my room if anyone wants some tequenos." She raised the bag above her head.

Dimitri sighed and walked upstairs. When he walked past them he didn't even flinch when Dee was clearly about to say something. The warlock smiled sadly; his skin turned so dark now it looked almost black. Once at the top, Irina turned to her room at the left side of the second floor while Dimitri went to the right.

"Well," said Dee. He either didn't notice the change of his skin or pretended not to. "Seems like this is the perfect time for me to leave so I'll be on way way."

"Dee..." said Aida.

"I'll see you two later," Dee winked and left.

Aida looked over at the guy who thought Dimitri and Irina were siblings, "Nice one, Ed."

Edgar, the tallest of the two, had dark features and pinkish skin. He looked older than 21 because of his thick beard. "What did I do?!"

Dollys was about to answer when she stopped herself. She took a deep breath. She remembered that she would always let Aida take over a conversation if it involved those two.

Aida seemed to notice. She sighed. "They're parabatai from Russia. They came here a couple of months ago for Irina's traveling year."

"They are parabatai?" asked Jorge. He was shorter than Edgar by half a head. He had brown skin, dark features and a thick beard as well. "But they don't-"

"It's complicated," Aida interrupted him just in time. It was true that Dimitri and Irina had moved in a couple of months ago, but what Dollys and Aida knew about them was technically nothing and they never asked, for the sake of everyone. "So tell us, what brings you here?"