Chapter 4- Secrets tell unknown stories

"To- Tobias Eaton?" I asked, choking on my words. "Yeah." Lynn said, confirming it. "Theres no fucking way. No. This cant be happening. He-" I cut myself off and looked around the room. I cant do this.
I got up and ran into my brothers room. He was on his laptop and had his earbuds in, like always. "Caleb!" I yelled, tugging on the wire which made his earbuds fall out. "Whats wrong?" He asked scooting over on the bed and patted the spot next to him. "Tobias." "Eaton? What about him?" "Hes a-alive." I said choking on my words. "What! What do you mean?" My brother asked shocked. "Four. The youtuber I watch. Thats Tobias. Lynn knows him personally." Caleb looks like he just saw a ghost. I knew this would happen. "No. That can't be. Tobias is dead." "Its true Caleb." "lets talk to Lynn." Caleb said getting up from his bed.
"Lynn. Please tell us everything you know about Tobias." Caleb said barging into my room and sitting down in the chair. I sat down on his lap and waited for Lynn to explain about the guy i fell in love with thats still alive.
"The first day I met him as Four, was when Zeke and I hit our 6 months of our relationship. Zeke set up this dinner, and then movies in the pool and had Uriah and Four help him. Which ended with all of us just messing around and spending time together. The whole night, it felt like i was missing something. Like there was a secret with Four. I knew it for sure when we started playing a random game and Uriah had shouted the letter T, and then switched it to Four.
Later that night Four mentioned ice cream so Zeke and Uriah went to the store to buy some. And thats when Four and I started talking. His first words to me were 'Im Tobias Eaton.' I nearly passed out. I thought he was dead. He asked about you Tris. When the car crashed, his dad was trapped but Tobias was able to crawl through the opened window. So once he got out, he called 911 for his dad and Tobias walked to the hospital.  He checked in under the name of Four. And when he got out of the hospital, he went to the Pedrad family, and they pretty much took him in. He got enrolled to their highschool under the name of Four Pedrad and is known as one of their cousins. He hasnt seen his parents since the accident. Since his dad was intoxicated during the accident, and he got brain trama from it, he doesnt remember if Four was in the car with him but Evelyn knows they left together. So tecnically he should be labeled as a missing person but some people just assumed hes dead. Only the Pedrads, Shauna, and me know exactly what happened.¨ Lynn finished and my brothers mouth was wide open. And im still trying to wrap around my head the fact that he hasnt had contact with his father. "Wait. How does Shauna know?" I asked realizing what she said. Everyone looked over at Shauna. "Uriah and I have been dating for a year and a half." My mouth dropped.