The Very First 'I love you'

Beau;

You had been bestfriends with beau for 2 years before you officially came a couple. It was only a few months into the relationship and you knew deep down that you loved him even before you came a couple but saying that to him,it scared you because he hadent even said it to you yet. 'What if its too early and he's not ready for that type of thing' is the sentence continuously running through you mind. It was Late,about 11 at night and you were sat watching films with him on the sofa. Beau had both of his arms wrapped around you with your legs laid over his and your head on on his chest. Through out each second you sat there,all you could think about was those three words and you know that they aren't leaving your mind any time soon. "Beau" you speak quietly wondering if he even heard it at all ,you feel his body move and he adjusts so that he can look down at you . "Yes babe?" He replies looking down at you, "I know its abit early into the relationship but I need to tell you something?" You say quickly realising it makes you sound like you've done something wrong. "Can I go first?,I need to say something too?" He asks and you give him a slight nod waiting for whatever he's about to say . "I love you" he speaks making your heart skip a giant beat, a smile forms on your face "I love you too"

Luke;

You had been having an argument with like for the past 20 minutes but it was completely pointless because to you, he dident care anymore. It all started because you simply asked him to spend time with you instead of going out all the time. You dident think you were being to attatched ,it was more of the fact that the only time you saw your boyfriend was when he came out late at night for 5 minutes before he went bed and in the morning before he left to go out again. You hadent been together for that long but before he spent all of his time with you and you missed it,your not asking him to spend all his time with you just a few hours .You pause and just simply listen to the words luke shouts at you, you know he doesent mean it,he's angry and he tends to be like this but it dident mean that the words dident tear you up inside.You attempted to hold back the tears trying to force their way out as much as you could but there's a certain point when you just need to let it go. Silence suddenly fills the room and your feel a strong pair of arms around your body,a thumb wipes the tears flowing down your face. You lift your head up and your face is met by lukes, you could tell straight away that he felt bad,he always did, luke could never be angry at you for too long. He holds you close to his body,rocking you gently while whispering in your ear "I'm sorry,I love you"

Jai;

You hadent seen jai in a while because your in a long distance, you'd be lying if you said it was easy because it was far from that most of the time . You know that there's only so much travelling you both can do but you missed him so much that you would literally walk to where he is. Lately you hadent been in contact with each other as much as you usually would,you know that he's busy and you don't want to bug him so you try to lay back for a bit. It was one of those usual fridays where you would stay up late so they you both could skype but the past 2 fridays that hasent happened and you don't even expect it to anymore. You lay in bed unable to sleep with the thoughts of jai stuck in your mind,your thoughts are broken when you hear the vibration of your phone against the bedside table. You grab your phone and your face lights up instantly when you see the 'TEXT From ;Jai' you click on it and read 'come on skype'. You smile and bring up the skype page before waiting jai to come online, once you get the call you instantly accept and smile as jai pops up on the screen infront of you. He smiles and gives you a little wave before beginning to speak " I know we haven't been able to speak a lot lately and I'm really sorry,I've just been really busy but I promise that I will make it up to you, I love you"

James;

You had been with james for a few months and everything was going perfectly, he treats you like a princess and makes you feel special because he knows that noones ever been like that with you before . Although you were both always contacting eachother or together you still hadent said those three important words yet. You had never said them to anyone and you had major anxiety at the thought of even saying it to james. James was meeting you and you both were going to go out for the day, As james arrived you felt more and more nervous because you know for a fact you love him,you can't hold back for the rest of your life. You smile as james takes your hand and you begin to walk down the pathway,you both swing your arms as you walk making you both smile.As you approach a bench james pulls you over to it and you both take a seat, his arm snaking around your waist. You turn your head and look at james and without realising you just blurt it out "james I love you". You feel your self start to panic and he stays quiet for a few seconds before a smile grows on his face "I love you too Y/N"

Daniel;

You had been having one of the worst days ever and that's saying something,you had been at college and you absolutely hate it. Everyday your in that hell someone has to kick you down to the ground before you've even gotton up. Daniel knows you hate that place but he always tells you to not give up,that your better then those people and sometimes you find it hard to believe him because everyday,it just gets harder. You run to daniels front door and knock on his knowing his parents won't be home yet, he opens the door,his smile quickly disappears when he notices the hurt in your eyes. He holds his arms out and you walk into them as his wraps his strong arms around you holding you close repeating "it'll be okay babe,I promise it'll be okay" . You can't help but smile as you feel him continuously kiss your head , you look up at him and he leans forward placing a small kiss on your lips before saying "I love you"