How You Sleep

Beau;

When you and beau sleep he likes to keep you can close as he can to him without holding you too tight. You always slept in the same position ,facing him practically hugging him with his arms around your waist, some may say uncomfortable but to you it became the most comfortable position and you felt safe.

Daniel;

Yours and daniels sleeping positions changed ,they were hardly ever the same . Sometimes you'd sleep close to him another day you have abit of space inbetween you both,most of the time you woke up in a different position to what you went to sleep in.

James;

James likes to spoon and he hates sleeping in any other position with you. He loves the feeling of having you so close to him while he sleeps , it reaasures him that your safe in his arms .

Luke;

When you and luke sleep,he always lays on his back and you lay slightly on your side with your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat,believe it or not you got so use to listening to his heart beat that you find it hard to sleep without the sound of it.

Jai;

You and jai don't really have a particular way that you prefer to sleep but you usually just have both on your laid on your backs with his arm around your waist holding you relatively close to him