Rainy days

Beau;

You and beau like to go out a lot so when it rains its not exactly what you both wanted but you try to make the most of it. Usually beau would pick out a bunch of movies and you would stay in bed all day watching films and talking while waiting to see if the weather clears up.

Daniel;

Whenever it rains your never stuck inside because like the two kids you are,you and daniel like to go out with wellies on and an umbrella embracing the weather . You both usually ended up with colds after but you never really consider that before .

Jai;

Jai loves when there's rainy days and takes it in his stride to make the most of it, the day would consist of you both ordering takeaway and cuddling up on the sofa listening to the rain hit the windows .

James;

Whenever it rained for some reason it put james in the mood to just sleep, like the rain was so peaceful to it him that it just made him tired so your days just consisted of you both in bed dozing off every minute.

Luke;

Luke liked to take advantage of the fact outside is off limits, he would spend all day with you eating junk food while editing videos, while you flicked through the tv channels trying to find something to watch.