18: mouthy

kian laid his head against the cool window as the typical LA traffic caused them to sit in the same spot for ten minutes. his fingers played with the small string coming from his ripped jeans as he glanced at jc.

they hadn't talked since kian and jc decided to argue over who was driving. even before that, a dead silence sounded between the two. kian chewed on his body lip, tasting a bit of metallic from biting it too much. his got damn nerves always made him shaky.

jc's eyes went to meet his, but kian quickly shifted his brown eyes to gaze out the window at the cotton candy sky. he wished he could throw himself in the clouds so all his problems would dissipate into thin air.

a long, dramatic sigh made kian look jc's way, enjoying the minty smell he breathed out. his eyebrows rose up, making jc look at him in fake surprise. "oh," he gasped. "did i bother you?"

what a pathetic piece of shit.

"no," kian rolled his eyes, before sitting up. "this traffic is fucking ridiculous," he groaned, making the curly headed man smile at him.

it was so cute and genuine.

"we could always figure out a way to turn around and go back to your house," jc suggested. he watched kian cringe at the idea.

"no way, dude. i wanna film at your place," he said, no hint of excitement laced in his voice. what could he say? he really just wanted to force jc to move into his apartment so they could live together forever.

another ten minutes passed and they had only moved up a couple of inches. kian stomach was growling as if angry. he was so hungry and bored.

his hand reached, turning the radio on. with a sigh, he flopped back into his seat and crossed his arms. the slight hum of music replaced the silence of two awkward young men. kian was slowly drifting off to sleep as jc lead his arm over to kian's hand.

his fingers slightly traced kian's knuckles, slowly traveling up his tan tattooed arm. kian didn't know how long jc was tracing his arm before his right hand quickly gripped it, making jc freeze in place.

"we haven't moved," jc said.

"i was half awake, justin. i'd highly appreciated if you stopped sexually feeling me up and focus your hands on 10 and 2, bitch," he snapped, not letting go of jc's hand.

jc scoffed, "sexually?" he asked.

an idea suddenly popped into kian's head. he smirked at jc, kissing the tips of his fingers. "is cum considered a snack?" he questioned.

jc was absolutely dumbfounded. he realized cars were finally moving and jerked the car forward. he didn't get a chance to answer him as kian leaned closer to him, letting one hand grip at his neck. his lips pressed to the crook, making jc gulp.

"what are you doing?" jc tried not to stutter out. his fingers gripped the steering wheel as his foot was gently pressed on the petal. they were moving five miles per hour.

kian sat on his knees on the seat, which would've been uncomfortable for him, but considering he was a bit desperate, he sat perfectly perched, facing jc.

his left hand traveled down jc's shirt, leading to the buckle of his belt. for some reason, jc didn't stop him as he pulled the black belt off and threw it into the backseat.

leaning across the seat, kian's face came close to jc's crotch. he unbuttoned jc's jeans and his hand slowly dipped into jc's boxers, making jc jump slightly, accidentally pressing on the gas. his foot slammed on the break before he could hit a car as kian was pulling him out of his boxers.

"tsk, tsk, pay attention," kian chuckled as jc hardened in his hand. "look at that, you're turned on by little ole me," he pressed a kiss to jc's tip, making jc groan lowly.

"stop fucking teasing," jc growled, thrusting in kian's hands. kian smiled, absolutely loving having control over his best friend. it wasn't out of the ordinary for kian to tease him, but this was a whole new level.

a level that best friends wouldn't consider crossing. except he did.

his tongue lightly flickered out, licking at jc's swollen tip. he was pulsing in kian's hand and that oddly satisfied him. he ran his fingertips down jc slowly, teasing his tongue down his shaft, while looking him in the eye.

jc gulped, bucking into kian's hand, small gasps escaping his mouth. his hand yanked at kian's hair, making kian moan onto him. he slid his teeth slightly up jc's dick as his other hand tried pulling down his pants.

jc pushed up, letting kian pull them down. his eyes shifted to the side, seeing if anyone was looking, before kian was back sucking him off, gripping his sack and humming lowly on his member.

it wasn't long before jc was fucking kian's mouth, shoving kian down farther and farther each time he thrusted up. his moans were loud and his eyes rolled back into his head. he couldn't control himself with the feeling of kian's mouth moving fast and his tongue working with such skill he was ready to come already.

kian pulled off of jc's dick, smirking as he traced his thumb over his lip, licking jc's pre come off.

"the hell do you think you're doing?" jc asked, his chest rising up and down as he gasped for breath.

"oh hush. move up before someone gets out of their car and catches us."

with a groan, jc pressed on the petal, which made kian jerk forward and fall in between his seat and the dashboard. "BITCH!" he yelled as jc scrambled to help him up and press on his break in the same motion. jc went head first into the stirring wheel and loud yells of laughter erupted from kian.

"not fucking funny," jc groaned, rubbing his forehead. kian smiled, crawling back into his seat. he leaned forward, pressing a kiss to jc's plump lips.

"put your dick away, we'll finish later," he whispered, biting down softly on his bottom lip.

"what, why?"

"we could get in an accident with your dick down my throat," he said, licking his lips.

jc grinned, fastening the button on his pants. "you'd love that, dirty bitch."

kian chuckled, laying back in his seat. he glanced over as jc's pink face, winking at him. "fuck yeah i would."