19: moans

kian uncomfortably shifted in bed, groaning once his erection touched the comforter lying across his waist. his chest tightened up as he thought about someone who could help him and suddenly jc was there, hovering over him as if he heard his naughty thoughts.

"my baby boy is horny, huh?" he said in such a seductive voice, kian almost came all over himself. he blinked a few times as a hand slowly ran down his chest. his hips seemed to rise up as the hand traced his skin and he felt a warm embrace that turned into shoving.

kian looked around, suddenly blinking quickly and shielded his eyes from the bright sun. "what?"

"i said get the fuck up, kian! we have a trip to go on!" jc yelled, trying to yank his best friend out of bed.

"huh?" kian asked, his painful boner distracting him from anything jc said.

"get up!"

kian shoved jc's arms away, now aware of his surroundings. right. jc, trip, sex dream, very painful boner.

he stood up from bed, almost tripping over jc's feet as he searched for his phone. "did i over sleep?" he asked, panicking at the thought of missing their flight.

in seconds, he heard loud laughs coming from jc, so he turned around and eyed him. jc was bent over, grabbing at his stomach as his beautiful laugh echoed across the room. "i'm fuckin' with you man, we're already here!"

kian dropped his phone and took a look around. his face scrunched up as he remembered they were already in texas. "you dick! you had me scared for nothing!" he pushed jc away from him and watched the older man fall to the ground.

he wasn't very amused and wished jc would shut the hell up and leave the room, because he was growing harder by the second just by seeing jc shirtless. he angrily stomped to the bathroom, slamming the door shut and started up the shower.

jc had invited him to his family's house since he was suddenly lonely and remembered kian actually existed. kian just couldn't get his mind off the dream he was having and felt his face turn red.

it wasn't news that kian had this wild crush on jc. well, he wouldn't call it a crush exactly. after staring at him for years and melting over every word he said, kian would explain it as being so deep in love, he knew he wouldn't get over it.

kian's friends knew, the fans sensed it the second they became friends, and even jc's ex suspected it.

with a sigh, he stepped into the warm shower and immediately relaxed. he placed his head on the shower wall and let the water run down his back. without thinking, his hand ran over his non stopping hard on and he felt so irritated at not being pleasured.

his fingers traced over his dick and an involuntary strained moan escaped his mouth. he shivered, but he felt hot all over. kian hadn't released at all these past few weeks and felt so horny that he could've came with just words.

kian's mind seemed to go blank as he wrapped his hand around his dick and pumped slowly. he wanted jc's hands on his body. feeling, touching everywhere. his hand picked up pace at the thought of jc fucking him until he couldn't walk.

a moan escaped his pretty lips and his hips thrusted forward into his hand as he felt ready to come. the water was so hot on his steaming body and his hand was like magic to him. his thumb ran over his slit and his moans were louder than anticipated.

no one was home, only jc, and that was the only name he called out. kian's hand moved quick, jerking hard and he pulled at his own hair. images were running through his head, dirty thoughts never stopping. "jc," he whimpered, his stomach bubbling with a feeling he so strongly desired.