Third person POV

Marco came back home after the concert being dropped off by Tom, but before Marco walked in Tom pulled him into a loving embrace, and kissed him. After Marco walked into him home smiling like a goofball, but soon this smile dropped when he saw Star and her friends gathered around and staring at him.

"What's going on?" He asked in a weary voice, looking around at the room full of girls.

"We are here to stop you from breaking Star's hart more than you already have." One of then the mass of teenage girls in the room said.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at the girl how first spoke.

"We mean that you being with Tom is slowly breaking Star." Another girl spoke up.

"But I thought that she hated Tom, is how is that affecting Star?" The only male in the room asked.

"Are you really that dumb?" A more sassy voice is heard coming from the crowd.

"But I see her as a sister, I thought she saw me the same way..." the boy trailed off, thinking.

"Well, by the looks of things you were wrong," Star said walking in front of the rest of the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have some beef! I wonder how this will turn out... but I know already!

Well anyway, I hope you all have a good night/morning/afternoon