Destiny

Lucy: I was starting to warm up to this book then for some reason you made me jump in front of Lyon's ice attack?

Me: Shut up, Blondie.

Lucy: But- I- Uh- You're a blondie too!

Me: I was naturally, but honey, I got blue hair now, with some purple tips my hair is fire.

Natsu: You called?

Lucy: No Natsu, she did no such thing. You guys have no idea how hard I am face palming myself right now.

Virgo: Don't do that Hime, you'll ruin your face.

Lucy: Believe me it COULD be worse.

Virgo: Otaku~Chan does not own Fairy Tail or their characters, they belong to Hiro Mashima.

Me: Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week now since the fairies had gotten to Lamia Scale for the most part everyone was happy, except for Lucy who well was incapable of getting up from the hard bed she was to stay on. She was unable to walk and she couldn't seem to figure out why, but she tried to keep a smile when the others talked about going out and having to leave Lucy behind. She'd always say something like, 'it's okay. I'll be fine here on my own'. She usually used that time to call out Loke or Virgo so they could try and help her walk; though it would all end up with her falling flat on her face or just crying herself to sleep.

She was so used to getting up and walking everywhere nobody doing anything for her, she was so upset she even started shutting people out such as Gajeel who had to explain to her that she was now his kin and what that meant. Juvia who so deeply felt sympathy for the girl. She even tried to block out Wendy, Mira and the exceeds. The one person who just refused her trying to block him out was Lyon, she wasn't sure why though.

Then she remembered the kiss they had shared, it was forced but she enjoyed it. She finally stopped loving Gray after so long, but did him kissing her back mean something or was it just the in the moment shock that caused it? She put a finger up to her lips trying to remember how it felt. Her first kiss, well it wasn't with who she hoped at the time, but it was probably who it was that made it more memorable. They had seen each other a few times before that but hadn't really ever had the chance to talk and now that it was as if he was her best friend trying to get her to talk to him.

With the faces he made, and the sass he had it was kind of hard, sometimes it even made her laugh. She pushed herself up grabbing onto the bars of the foot board, slowly and steadily she took a step, then another, and another. She leaned against the wall grabbing the railing and making her way to the door. Lucy reached out and opened it sticking her head out to see if there was anyone around, she looked for something she could use to put her weight on while she walked. She got an idea and summoned Loke, she knew he was still mad but he had to understand.

When Loke looked at his master who was now standing a small smile took the frown away from his face, 'at least she's getting better', he had thought. Though it didn't take long before he frowned in remembrance of who caused the limpness she acquired in the last fight. If he could even call it as so.

Though looking at her now the smile that he had so long since seen had brightened up her features was contagious, and he had to laugh at her frustration before he offered, "Princess, would you like some help?" Lucy looked back with a glare and he chuckled again before walking up to her and offering his arm. She took it reluctantly not saying even a 'thank you'.