Loving Can Hurt

Otaku~Chan: I'm skipping to after the Grand Magic Games otherwise this chapter will never come. Nigel if you will.

Minerva: Sigh. You know, I apologized to Lucy right?

Otaku~Chan: No one said this was canon.

Minerva: Otaku~Chan doesn't own Fairy Tail or it's characters.

Mirajane: Enjoy~

Otaku~Chan: Also, this chapter has some lime. Spicy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy had woken up in the middle of the night with a seizing head ache. She was sweating. Looking around she took in her surroundings. It was just her. The room was empty aside from the bed and a small dresser. She put her palm to her forehead and took a short breath before releasing it. Pulling the blanket of of her she put her feet to the cold wood that was her floor and pushed herself off the bed.

Lucy looked in the mirror hanging on the door. But instead of herself she saw someone else. Someone more mature, wise. Her mother. Layla Heartfilia. It was the anniversary of her mother's death, and she was alone.

What a shame she had to go through this on her own. She looked away from the mirror and made a decision. One she would very much regret but a decision none the less. She opened the door and tiptoed another room. Raising her fist she hit the door three times.

Releasing a breath she listened to the footsteps and watched as the door swung open. "Lucy? What are you doing u-"

She cut him off tackling him with a piercing kiss. He'd barely caught himself. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she raised herself to the tips of her toes. Parting she whispered, "Lyon."

"Lucy..." He couldn't get a sentence out before she pressed her lips to his once more. She came seeking him, and while he loved it there was something off about her.

"Lyon, I'm ready." The words had escaped her lips without hesitation and she stared up at him.

He pressed his head against hers and pushed her against the now closed door. "Are you sure, I can't... I can't bare to see you regret this."

"I've never been so sure of something. Lyon... I need you." The blonde's words were a plead. She was begging him.

His pupils dilated and he took no longer to press his lips to her neck moving downward with each kiss. He got to her collarbone and made his mark. Lifting her he walked her over to his bed and laid her down like a valuable china. Then he connected their lips again in a desperate fashion.

He'd waited far too long for this. He pulled away and looked in between them before sitting up. He pulled the ribbon on her sheer night gown and watched as it parted down the middle. Leaving her in her undergarments, he pressed a chaste kiss to her lips and moved down. Jaw to chin, chin to neck, neck to collar. He left a trail of kisses starting at her collar down. The valley between her breasts. He reached right below her bellybutton when he noticed her breathing steadied out.

The man looked up and his desire dissipated. She had fallen asleep only there were tear streaks among her cheeks. He tied her nightgown and pulled the blankets over her. He got up and sat on the window ledge looking out. He was frustrated, almost angry and he didn't know why. It was around three in the morning and he had been woken up by the woman in his bed only for her to fall asleep in the middle of what she came seeking him out for. Though that shouldn't be surprising, her falling asleep anyways. But he was concerned about her, why was she crying. His eyes turned to her even now tears fell from his closed eyes.