Our Time

Sherry: Well that went well.

Chelia: Ren was knocked out, and you're saying it went well?

Ren: First of all, I thought this was a story, how do we actually feel everything?

Lucy: At least you got out early, I still feel the burns.

Happy: Otaku~Chan does not own Fairy Tail or it's characters. It would be your worst nightmare.

Me: Get out of here you dumb cat. Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy winning was a miracle beyond miracles. No one could've expected it. But, then again. No one would have ever expected her to be there and fight. Not after what happened during the last Games. The humiliation she was put through. The torture she faced at the hands of people she called comrades. But revenge wasn't her reason for fighting. She fought to prove to Fairy Tail and everyone else that she could. That she would.

Looking around she remembered that's what had happened. She had defeated Minerva. She had used Aquarius' power, in front of everyone. "Lyon?" She called out in the open and empty room. 

"Angel?" A voice answered her call. "You're awake?" She saw his silver hair first then his kind smile. Her own eyes met his and she saw the concern in his eyes quickly diminish. He walked to her and sat by her knees. Reaching out her caressed her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

She smiled at him nuzzling her face into his palm. "Better." Her hands reached for his other and she laughed as he lifted one of her hands to his own face. "Much better."

"Good," he kissed the palm of her hand. "Because I'm taking you away from the arena."

"Why?"

-

He had given her no answer and instead laid a white dress on the bed before leaving the room. Now they were walking down the streets of Crocus with no care in the world. Lyon smiled down at her entangling their fingers together. 

"This is nice." The blonde spoke still looking ahead of herself. Crocus was back to it's old glory. "No dragons, no royals trying to use my keys for an experiment, n-"

"A beautiful girl who decided to be a with me instead of watching the games." He watched how Lucy flushed with embarrassment and smiled with a hint of amusement. He looked at her appearance. The strapless white sundress falling to her knees, her hair in flawless waves. It brought him to imagining how she'd look on their wedding day. She would be the most beautiful bride in the world. He imagined standing at the alter as he watched her come down the aisle with a beautiful smile upon her face. 

Lucy looked up at him. "I only came because I didn't want you to cry to Mira about me not going with you." She smiled teasingly and saw how he shook his head.

"And because I'm oh so very handsome and you're undressing me with your eyes half the time." He leaned towards her having his own smile that resembled hers. Lyon relished the way she blushed because of him. He knew they weren't together and he'd have to wait just a little longer, but he couldn't help flirting with her. Every time he saw a man walking towards her who wasn't a part of their guild and so obviously wanted something less than innocent from her, he'd always swoop in behind her and make it seem like they were an item. He knew she had feelings for him, but he had promised himself that he wouldn't push her. She was so close to forgetting all about the man who'd betrayed her and he would do everything in his power to make sure she wasn't reminded. Lucy was already locked in as his, he had heard her talking to Chelia about her feelings towards him, but he wouldn't make the first move this time. He wanted her to come to him when she knew she was ready.