Taejin

Look at how cute they are (refer to media)

"Well?" Yoongi said. "Scared?"

I hurled myself at him, he ducked away. "You've got to be faster than that slowpoke,"

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted. "You fuckin asshole,"

"Language, Language," he tutted. The anger boiled in my head as I punched him again. He wasn't paying attention and I punched his eye.

"Fuckin-"

"Kim Taehyung!" Shit, a teacher. I looked back, I saw a really hot boy, probably only a few years older. He had chestnut hair in a cute style, shimmering green eyes and rosy pink lips, it was the pinkest lips I could imagine. He was in a blue sweater with the collar of a white shirt poking out. He was quite tall and smart. I think I fell in love.

"What is happening here?" he demanded. A nametag, he was a teacher.

We both were silent. 'Come on," he lowered his voice. "Just tell me what happened,"

"I-" we both said, and looked at each other. "He-"

"Okay, Mr Kim, tell me first,"

"He kept calling me names and stole my book and ran it under the tap,"

"He kept threatening me and punched me,"

"Okay," the blue eyed teacher said. "Both of you were in the wrong. Mr Min, you shouldn't have ran Taehyung's books under the tap or call him names. Mr Kim, you shouldn't have threatened Yoongi or punched him, he could have went to the hospital or something. Look, you boys are already in highschool and you should act more maturely. I suspect you both have been enemies for years but you have to put everything behind you. I don't want anymore of this behaviour to occur in this school, Understand?"

"U-understood," we both said.

"Good, next time if I catch both of you, you'll be sent straight to detention," he paused.

"Understand?"

"Yes, sir.."

As he left I gave Yoongi a deathglare and walked to my next class. History. As I made my way to the vacant seat next to Jimin.

"Heard a new teacher's going to teach us history," Jimin said.

'No more Donghae?"

"Ne, and he's quite young," Probably that teacher in the hallway earlier. My face reddened as I thought of him. Jimin looked at me weirdly. I shrugged.

And that was when he came in. Omg, he looked cuter with his round glasses on. I really fell hard.

"Cute eh?" Jimin smirked. I glared at him. "You can fanboy over this teacher how much you want. I belong to Yoongi,"

"In your dreams," Honestly I don't see why Jimin has an obssesive crush on him but oh well.

I saw him in the sea of desks in the class. He is not that hard to miss as he had a breath taking visual. I mean he's cute but no way am I having a crush on a student. I took a deep breath.

"Good morning class, I'm Kim Seokjin or Mr Jin, your new History teacher replacing your former teacher I believe is Mr Donghae. I hope you'd be able to understand my teaching as I know how boring History may seem," The students started to listen. "But I will be carrying out a bunch of enhancements on my teaching as well as a field trip at the end of the year," As expected, the class broke into a cheer. "But that only at the end of the year so don't get too excited," they calmed down. I glanced at the boy, Taehyung. He was looking down, fumbling with his fingers. His blond haired deskmate also looked at him weirdly.