Why Men Love Women

Reasons Why Men Love Women:

1.They will always smell good even if its just shampoo.

2.The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.

3.How cute they look when they sleep.

4.The ease in which they fit into our arms.

5.How cute they are when they eat.

6.The way they take hours to get dressed, but in the end it makes it all worth while.

7.Because they are always warm even when it's minus 30 outside.

8.The way they look good no matter what they wear.

9.How cute they are when they argue.

10.The way her hand always finds yours.

11.The way they smile.

12.The way she says "lets not fight anymore," even though you know that an hour later...

13.The way they kiss when you do something nice for them.

14.The way they kiss you when you say "I Love You."

15.The way they fall into your arms when they cry.

16.Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.

17.The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.

18.Then the way apologize when it does hurt. (Even though we don't admit it)!

19.The way they say "I miss you."

20.The way you miss them.

21.The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...

22.The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth...

23.We men love women because they still feel they are adolescents even after they grow old.

24.Because they smile every time they pass a child.

25.Because they have their own ways of solving problems, which we never understand, and that makes us mad.

26.Because they feel compassion, and say "I love you" precisely when they are beginning to love us less, to make up for what we can feel and notice.

27.Because if they want to know something about their own appearance, they ask other women and don't bother us with this type of question.

28.Because they write love stories.

29.Because they don't waste hours thinking about how they are going to approach the pretty young man who has just come on the bus.

30.Because they just love exotic cocktails with different colors and delicate little ornaments, while we always have the same old whiskey.

31.Because they always manage to find a convincing defect when we say that another woman is pretty, making us feel insecure about our taste. (So true!!!)

32.Because they feel compassion, and say "I love you" precisely when they are beginning to love us less, to make up for what we can feel and notice.