1

"What's up mother-fucker?"

I simply threw my car keys somewhere and sat comfortably on the first couch I saw.

I closed my eyes immediately as I feel the softness of this sofa.

Damn nice.

It's fucking seven thirty in the evening but I feel like it's already 3 am in the morning. All I wish is to have a sleep right now.

I just finished a fucking mission and I got straight from Japan to the Philippines just to give the old man the files he needs.

Rend spitted his drink out the moment he saw me. He was at his room near his mini fridge.

I cringed and rolled my eyes. His work desk is practically beside the fridge. He eats too much.. not to mention, drinks also way too much.

"Holy shit. Nakapasok ka nanaman sa bahay ko ng hindi ko nalalaman? Tell me, did you use the window to break in?" And Rend looked at the windows, checking if one was broken.

I frowned. Is he in his right state of mind?

"I would never do that lame idea. Don't try to be stupid. Of course I used the door." I smirked.

"But I have guards!" I almost covered my ears when he shouted. He was hysterical.

And I hate it.

"The guards who always let me in."

"But I told them not to let anybody in! Including you!"

"What can you say? I'm the superior here." I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Can you stop being so dramatic over that? I just came back and that's what you're gonna say to me? You're such a cry baby, Rend."

Rend gave me a glare. Wow. Is that supposed to make me afraid?

"Shut up. Stop ruining my life." I chuckled.

He's so funny!

"You make me want to ruin your life more." Rend mumbled something but I have no interest on hearing those. Probably just a random curse for me.

I closed my eyes as I feel the tiredness creeping through my body. Damn, I totally need a break.

"Anyway, how's your flight?" Rend suddenly asked.

I scoffed upon that. "Are you seriously gonna ask me that stupid question?"

"Bakit ba sa lahat ng sinasabi ko may pang-bara ka, ha?"

"Cause I'm awesome." I declared that made Rend roll his eyes. Kumunot naman ang noo ko.

What's the problem? It's true that I'm awesome.

I just finished a fucking mission single-handedly!

"Oh, before I forget, here are the files that fucking old man needs. Hand these to him, okay?" I threw some folders and a hard drive.

"Are you serious?! Again with that monster?" He was pertaining to my Dad. The Alpha of the organization. I just don't want to see that old man. Makes me wanna puke.

"You know the drill, Rend. Alright, that's the reason why I went here. Bye, cousin."

"Wait, Savi." Rend rushed towards me. I suddenly raised my brows. Paniguradong may sasabihin itong pinsan ko na walang kwenta.

"There's a party later at Last Shot. I swear that would be fucking awesome! The party's enormous! It's gonna be so wild that you would forget your stress in life. Wanna come?"

I knew it.

"Thanks but no thanks. You know that I hate parties. And, no buts Rend Allen. I want to sleep!"