8

I was sitting on the edge of a roof top of a building facing another building 500 meters away from where I am. It's currently 12:30 in the afternoon and the sun was flashing too bright. Good thing, I have my sun glasses on.

I used my enhanced sun glasses to stare at the car Joaquin owns clearly. He'll go outside his building to have lunch by himself. For the last five days, he never ate on the same restaurant and never tried fast food.

He loves to eat bread, eggs and bacons in the morning, with açaí berry juice drink. He never drinks coffee.

In the afternoon, he doesn't eat too much. A salad and a fish or a chicken was enough. Drinks? Just water. He knows he has to eat everyday. Just to have enough strength for work.

In the evening, he would go out with his friends, including my cousin. Not just in bars, but anywhere. Dinner, bar hopping, roadtrip and one time, he went to one of his friend's house.

They are five in the the group.

My cousin Rend, then Rocco, Dione, Margo and him.

"What restaurant, Sir?"

"Bad appetite." He said to his driver.

Four days ago, I put a tracker with a speaker on his car and phone. It wasn't too risky since his body guards are from Armor and they know me. Good to know that they won't ask anything even they saw me lurking around.

Now for lunch, he's heading to a family friend's restaurant.

I stopped looking at his car when my phone vibrated. I smiled triumphantly when I saw who the caller is.

Finally...

"Rosie?"

"Oh my gosh, Savi. Our visa's approved! We're going to the Philippines! I'll meet you there! And, please bring Joaquin too." I grinned wickedly.

Five days ago, I contacted Rosie to ask about Alexander's state. She said that the operation was successful and that she has to meet me again to personally thank me.

That's a great chance to get closer with Joaquin too..

"That's great, Rosie!"

Yeah, really great.

"So where can we meet? You decide, since you're from the Philippines."

"Hmm.. I can't think of something yet. I'll message you if I have a location."

I bid goodbye and she did too.

Bigla namang may nagsalita sa earpiece ko.

"You done, little sister?" Kuya Seve asked. I'm with him today. He's all free for this day so he decided to tag along and help me with my mission.

"Yup. Catch me, okay?"

"Okay."

Napatawa naman ako at inihulog ang sarili ko. Okay lang ang sinagot niya sakin. I could barely imagine if I tell this to Jiro, one of my comrades, magpapanic yon for sure.

I composed myself and formed a right position. First, I formed a fetus position and when I felt like I was in mid-air already, I straightened my body and spread my limbs. With that, the wingsuit I have in my body became effective I was up in the air once again. I pressed a button in my sunglasses and it immediately tightened around my head.