4

"Ate Savi! Get some more pa!" It is currently seven in the morning and here I am with the liquor trio, having breakfast with them. I was about to leave at six am but then Champagne was awake already and she saw me.

Last night, Tito Aries offered me to stay until morning. Pumayag naman ako. I have my own room in this house actually. Kaso, Champagne saw me and never gave me the chance to leave without eating.

She even woke her sisters up and announced that I am here inside their house. Of course, they were thrilled. Dumami pa tuloy lalo ang pumipigil saking umalis. For Tito Aries and Tita Scarlet naman.. I don't know. They're probably still sleeping.

And as for Rend, he doesn't live here anymore. He has his own house. And right now, where he just partied last night, I'm pretty sure he's wasted at this moment and won't have the nerve to come in this house looking like a fucking shit while having a hangover.

Ang takot na lang non kay Tito Aries.

"Do you still want to eat something, Ate Savi? Ate Vodka will cook it for you!" Tequila happily exclaimed. I felt nauseous when I heard her question. Damn, after all the food I just ate?

They cooked too many food. I mean, Vodka. She is seriously good at cooking.

Unfortunately, I don't have the gifts for kitchen purposes. Don't let me try cooking or I'll burn the food.

Food lang naman. Hindi buong bahay.

I don't know why I'm so impatient when it comes to cooking and when it comes to the kitchen. Even washing the dishes drives me mad. It makes me feel like I'm just wasting my time.

Vodka prepared eggs benedict and eggs cocotte. Champagne made the drinks. They had fresh fruit shakes while I have coffee instead.

"I'm already full, Tequila. Kanina niyo pa ako pinapakain." Binigyan na din nila kasi ako ng dessert. They gave me a small red velvet cake—too small for a cake but too big for a cupcake.

Anyway, it's so damn delicious.

"Hmph, fine. It's just that, you got a little thinner. You looked sexier than I am! I'm younger than you therefore I have to be thinner!" Tumawa naman ako ng malakas sa kanya. She always has this aura around her that makes me feel lighter.

Sobrang sarap niyang kasama.

"I'll gain my weight back, for sure. I just got home from a mission. Syempre, I'll lose some weight." Namilog naman ang mga mata niya sa'kin.

"Damn, I forgot! I was insensitive. Sorry Ate Savi." She smiled apologetically. Napangiti ako sa sinabi ni Tequila. She really is a treasure to the family.

"It's fine, Tequila." I gave her my reassuring smile. She's so thoughtful!

"So, how was your trip?" Vodka suddenly asked, curious. Even the other two girls leaned forward just to hear the details.

I laughed inside my head, hindi pa kasi sila nakakatapak sa Delta. In Armor Organization, we have an academy to train agents. Isa sila sa mga pumapasok doon. They're on different classes though, special classes I mean. But even so, they have to graduate first before reaching Delta.

Kinwento ko sa kanila yung buong misyon ko sa Japan noong nakaraan. I told them all the details of my trip except for the files that I got there. I just told them the surface of the story. Masyado pa silang bata. I wanna spare their innocence just for now.

"Stay with us for this day, Ate." Tequila said with pleading eyes after I finished telling the whole mission.

Damn, how can I say no?