5.2

Ano ba 'tong iniisip ko? I shook my head and focused.

Focus, Savi. May pasyente ka.

I softly held the face of the man and slightly tap it.

"Sir.. can you hear me?" He curled a little more.

"Y-yes.." his brows were formed into a crease. Damn, this man got the looks. I glanced at the liquor trio and my hunch was right. They were literally ogling at the man!

Really? Even in this situation?

"What's your name?"

"Alexander.. ugh—shit."

Nakakairita. Whenever this man shouts in pain, the girl beside him cries even more. And the more Joaquin tried to prevent her from breaking down.

I have to end this.

"Okay, Alexander. Where does it hurt?"

"M-my stomach." Well.. stomach?

"Alexander, I'm gonna press my hand against your stomach. You need to tell me where it hurts the most."

Tumango tango naman siya.

I tried pressing at the left part of the stomach but he just groaned a little. I pressed too on the middle part of the belly and his groan was seriously on another level. And when I pressed on the right side of his stomach, he was hysterical.

"I-it hurts! Ugh.. doctor, please help me!"

"Since when did the pain start?"

"A-about three to four days ago— ouch! I-I went out last night for a few drinks.. ugh. And.. the p-pain worsened earlier at morning."

"Rate your pain from one to ten." I calmly stated.

"E-eight." Damn.. I think my diagnosis is right. Atleast eight pa lang. But he seriously needs surgery right now!

"Alexander, the ambulance is coming. Please hold on."

"I-it really hurts, doctor.. I feel like my chest and my stomach are burning.

I shut my eyes tightly.

Tama talaga ang assumption ko.

"So.. you're a doctor?"

I shifted my gaze to Joaquin. I just stared at him.

We are currently at a hospital here in Hong Kong and we are just waiting for Alexander to finish his surgery.

I did not confirm on Alexander's case but I am pretty sure that he has ulcer. Nagpaiwan na lang ako sa lobby ng ospital the moment I got here. I'm confident that the doctors here will do their job properly. Kasi kung hindi, lagot sila sakin.

As much as I want to do the surgery on him, I can't do that since I'm not a doctor in this hospital.

As for the crying woman earlier, ang alam ko ay naghihintay siya mismo sa labas ng operating room. Joaquin was with the woman earlier pero hindi ko alam kung bakit siya nandito.

"Uhm, can I sit beside you?" Joaquin suddenly asked while looking at the empty chair in my right.

"The surgery's done?" I glanced on my phone to check the time and saw that one and a half hour had just passed. I frowned. Normally, it would take two hours or more.

"I'll take that as a yes. And to answer your question, nope. It's not yet done. I just can't stand the crying woman anymore." He then sat beside me.