Chapter 8

*2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY*

Chapter 8:

Jason's POV:

I walked into the cold building in this city- 75 miles away from Brunswick. The building was slightly lit up by a light bulb dangling on a chain on the ceiling. I entered the main room of the building ready to get yelled at for not capturing the girl I was supposed to get.

Justin... If only he wasn't there I would have that girl unconscious in my hands.

Chris sat on the long table companied by 4 other men and his mate. Chris raised an eyebrow at my presence causing his scar to stretch unpleasantly. The 4 other men- Dan, Mark, Kyle, and Austin- caught my attention and looked at me, a smirk playing on their faces. Kayla glared at me- for some reason Chris's mate always had this hatred towards me.

"Jason," Chris started, his deep voice raspy, "Where's the girl? Rosalie? I think it was,"

I looked down, trying to to make any eye contact with any of them. "I didn't get her," I whispered harshly.

"What was that?" Chris asked, kissing the tip of his cigar and inhaling.

I looked up, "I said she got away, Chris."

He exhaled and Kayla gasped, "I told you he couldn't do this," She hissed to her mate angerily.

I really want to just leap on her and tear her apart. I want to rip her head of her small body. I want to yell at her and tell her to stop being a little.... but I stay silent and watch as Chris's lips finally part open to speak.

"You didn't get the girl?" He growled, "You already had a week, you mutt."

I shot him a glare, "It was Justin, of course, who saved her,"

He growled.

"But, I didn't leave without a fight, sir. I hurt him pretty bad," I hastily added.

"Did you fight so hard he died?" He replied and then smirked as I didn't anwser, "Thought so.."

I swallowed the bump in my throat.

"I should beat you, Jason," He stated making me flinch and remember last time's, "But, I won't." I mentally sighed with relief, "One more week, Jason, and I mean it,"

Before walking out of the room I nodded with a bead of sweat fall down my face. I will get her this time, even if I almost die doing so.. Go to hell, Bieber.

.....

Rose's POV:

I was pinned to the wall, someone holding my shoulders roughly againist the bricks. I opened my eyes to see my step mother. She was moving her cherry red lips as she screamed at me.

"You made my husband die!" She yelped, "You horrible, cheating brat!"

She striked my cheek but I didn't feel any pain, but I was crying- hell, I was bawling. I closed my eyes and opened them to see a man with blonde hair and ermald green eyes, a long scar going over one eye.

"You need to come with me, darling," He growled.

I screamed, "No!"

I looked behind him to see Justin and his family being held back by a fence. Justin was trying to get over the fence. He was reached his arms to try to grab me. He was telling no and leave her alone loudly in the background and I look back at the man who was now a different person. A man with black hair and greenish-blue eyes from my other dream- who was attractive, even with his slight stubble on his chin. He was scraching my ribs and face.

"Your Justin's mate! I have to kill you, I'm going to hurt you," he stated, "Let me take you with me! Justin is a bad, bad person!"

I looked back at Justin to see him climbing the fence and falling down in the process. He was yelled, "Kitten! Don't listen to him!" I looked back at the man to see he was gone and replaced by a big black wolf who was snapping his jaws at my face. I tried my hardest to push the beast away- pushing his chest with all my might. He scratched my face and body and tried to bite me still. I looked back at Justin to see his interest was now to Mckenzie. His lips were connected to hers and she looked at me with a smirk.

"Nooo!" I screamed.

I jolted awake, my body was slightly covered in sweat and I was breathing heavy. I looked around me to see the dark guest room in Justin's house. The green and brown colored blankets that were over my body felt as if it weighed 100 pounds and I psuhed them off of me.

It was just a dream.

The images of Justin kissing Mckenzie made my stomach churn and I shook my head to clear my thoughts. That really didn't happen. Justin wouldn't do that, right? I hope so.

I remembered the blonde man... Who was he? He diefaintly didn't look familiar at all. Why did I have this dream? Did it.. mean something? What? Shut up, Rosalie, of course it didn't mean anything! It was just a dream!

I layed back down and tried to control my heart rate. I breathed slowly watching my stomach move up and down. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

'Tried to sleep' turned into half an hour of tossing and turning until I finally got up and slid out the door. I crossed the hallway and went to Justin's room- making sure not to make a single noise. I turned the knob and opened the dor slowly, making it creek slightly. I swallowed, hoping he didn't hear that. I tiptoed in and closed the door without making a single noise.

I walked on my toes and looked at Justin while he slept. He looked so beautiful and peaceful when he was sleeping. I don't even know why I am doing this. Why am I? Well, he is my mate so he shouldn't be mad.

I shook Justin and felt myself blush when he stirred awake. He blinked a couple times and smiled slightly.

"Kitten?" He questioned, his dreamy voice raspy, "Why are you up?"

I bit my lip, "I, uh, I can't sleep by myself right now,"

"Nightmare?" He asked, raising a brow.

I nodded, "You don't have to let me sleep in he-"

He cut me off, "You can sleep in here, Rosie."

I smiled and slipped in the bed and covered up with the blankets. I turned to my side so my back would face Justin and I felt his arm slide over me to hug my waist tightly. I smiled and drifted to sleep while hearing Justin's heartbeat in my ears.

_________________________________________________

Comments- Sorry if I am moving too fast with them. I only want about 30-40 chapters so that why I am. (: But dont worry she is only just now starting to like him more. USING MY COMPUTER! :D Thanks for reading my the way! <3 Love you guys so much.

BTW the blonde ine in her dream was Chris. Chris Wolfe. #badguy

Dedication- @Alexis06301999 thanks for reading beautiful! :)

VOTE/COMMENT/MESSAGE ME IDEAS, LOVES(:

-Alyssa