Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Rose's POV:

Confusion. Thats all I could feel. Yeah, I get Justins a werewolf but it's hard to believe.. AND I have to stay with him forever until Im deceased. Am I okay with that? Do I want to marry him?

Absolutly not.

Yeah, I guess I'm rude right now but I barely know the guy! I mean he could be a secret murderer- okay, that's a little too far. I'm just trying to say that I cant just love him like a snap of a finger even though he's my mate.

I sat in Justin's bedroom awkwardly. Justin said he'd be back quickly but he's still gone. I've been here 2 days and I'm not homesick. Hell, I'm happy I'm away from there! My stepmother probably doesn't even notice I'm gone. Really, I'm being 100 percent honest. I could bet you a billion dollars that she doesn't care that I'm not home. I bit my lip and shuddered at the sudden coldness hitting my body from the door opening up to reveal Justin Bieber. 

He shot me a smile showing all his white teeth. I smiled softly to return the favor. He walked to the bed freshly showered wearing sweats and was shirtless. I tried to not stare at his perfectly toned body that had a 6 pack of abs. 

But I could stop staring.

He saw my eyes and smirked, "Like what you see, babe?" I quickly looked to the ground as he sat on the bed next to me. Babe? The word made my heart flutter and my knees weak. 

"No," I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him. Lie I found it very, very attractive in many ways.

Yeah, I can admit he's cute- hell, he is sexy! Unbelievably attractive, everything on his figure was insanely perfect. I'd be lying if I didn't say he was hot.

He bit his lip, "Rooossseee," He cooed, "You don't have to lie, you know?" 

"I'm not lying, Juuussstttiiinn," I lied agan, not making any contact to his brown orbs. 

"You're a really bad lier. You know that right?" He smiled, raising his eyebrows which caused winkles on his forehead. 

I glared at him, "I'm most definatly not lying," 

Lie again? Jesus, Rose, your going to hell if you keep lying.

He moved closer to me, his face inches from mine, "Tell me the truth, kitten," My eyes followed his lips as they moved to my neck. What do I do? I've never been in this situation before. His lips sucked on my skin lightly and he tailed sloppy kisses up to my jaw causing me to bit my lip to hold back a moan. "Rose, tell me now," He kissed the side on my mouth and started back to my neck. I wanted to moan so bad but I dont know if I should. "Tell me, baby,"

"Yes," I finally moaned. He smiled at me and mumbled 'thought so' before kissing my neck more.

What am I doing? You just met him, Rose!