Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Rose's POV:

The boy looked in my eyes just liked I stared in his; with a lot of lust and feelings. His eyes were brown with yellow speackles- just like Justins. He smiled and put his lips on mine. I smiled in the kiss taking it in- it is my first kiss. I ran my hands through his light brown hair and put my hands around his neck. He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer to his body. The temperture in the air has risen a lot and I feel like I'm frying of a stove.

He pulled away, grabbing my hands in his. I frowned, mad because he  ended our lovely connection. He shook his head and smiled. I smiled and he grinned holding up a figure and grabbing something from his pocket. 

A white box.

I grabbed it and opened it to see a necklace with a heart and on the back to letters were engraved- J+R. I smiled but it instantly turned into a frown when I looked up to see him fading away, slowly.

"Nooo!" I tryed to say but nothing came out.

I reached for him but I was stuck in one place. Frozen.

He shook his head and smiled, "I love you," Love? I think I do love him.

I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes I saw I was in a different place- a darker one. I was in a dark forest. Panicking I looked for Wolfy or Justin. Then someone grabbed my waist and laughed, "Hello, Rose." He had said before he bit my neck.

I screamed- waking up in sweat. Breathing hard I looked for Emma who is not in her bed. The clock said 6:12 am. Rubbing my eyes, I got up and hastily changed into clothes- dark skinny jeans, a Breast Cancer t-shirt, my black Vans, and a black North Face jacket- which cost 27$ from my uncle. I walked down stairs and saw Emma eating pancakes. She wore her hair curled and she wore dark jeans, gray Vans, and a floral shirt.

"Hey, Emma?" I said, catching her attention, "Can I use your makeup?"

She nodded, chewing her pancakes. 

I walked back upstair and turned on her straighener. I put on mascara and eyeliner. My hair was wavy like always and I went back down stairs and grabbed a plate of pancakes. I pulled out my sucky phone and saw I had no messages, like always. I put it in my pocket and stuffed down the delicious pancakes, before we took her car to school.

...

Justin's POV:

I stared into those pretty brown eyes as she stared into mine. She was so absoutly beautiful it was drving me insane. I smiled causing her to smile. I leaned into her and kissed her pink lips. She smiled between the kiss and placed her handson my neck and played with my hair. I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to me. Finally I pulled away- causing her mouth to form a frown.