Nico's cabin invaders

Now that they thought about it, most of The Seven had never been in the Hades cabin. They never had a reason to go in there, so when they heard something coming from Nico's cabin they saved the day. Or, they thought they did at least, Nico had only been speaking to a ghost. But what they did know, is that the Hades cabin was much different from what they expected.

First, there were no creepy dolls sitting in random places, that was what Piper thought would be in there, don't ask why. There were no skeletons hanging on the walls, Percy's idea. And no satanic ritual stuff, though, it's not like Nico would have needed those things to talk to his father.

Instead, there was a simple bed in the corner with black sheets, paintings everywhere and a very messy art desk. Although that wasn't the most surprising part, that title went to the pastel, tidied, oversized sweatshirt and the son of Hades who seemed to be very cozy in another, not quite as bright or happy jacket, sitting on the bed.

"OH, gods, hey" Nico asked, startled "um, what exactly are you doing in my cabin?"
Annabeth spoke up "we heard something coming from in here, so we came in"
Nico stared at them for a few seconds before summing up that he didn't seem to have the brightest friends, they were lovable though, so he guessed that that is what mattered more. "I was talking"
"To who, there's no one in here" Frank asked.
"To a ghost, I'm still the ghost king, so..."
The others took that as a good enough answer. Percy looked around again before asking about why the son of Hades has a pastel sweatshirt. "Ooh," Nico stuttered for a moment before regaining himself. "It's from a friend." Leo spoke up next, "who of your friends wears tidie, we don't, and I'm pretty sure ghosts don't either."

Nico blushed lightly before stating, "It's from Will" The Annabeth turned to Will before realizing that, yes, when she had gone to talk to him she had seen it. Of course Percy spoke first, "so, are you together, or what?" Annabeth and Jason both hit him on the arm. "Yea, we are" Will and Nico said at the same time.