Disney Date

It was time for a date. At least Nico thought so, the teenager showed up to the Apollo cabin with a backpack with snacks and two pb&j sandwiches. The door was answered by one of Will's sisters, who seemed to be half asleep, and let him in. The son of Hades walked back to his boyfriend's bunk and shoved him until he woke up.

Will mumbled incoherently a few times before Nico got bored and pushed him off the bunk. "OKAY" Will shouted when he was fully awake and on the ground, but Nico wasn't fazed. "Alright, let's go, get dressed Sunshine." While Will was normally a morning person, he and Nico had a fun night, so he wasn't quite ready to be up and about. Nico was not really a big fan of getting up in the morning, but he was excited about his plan, which slightly alarmed Will.

Will and Nico stood underneath a large oak tree near the strawberry fields. When Nico grabbed his hand and pulled him to shade Will knew to hold on to his breakfast. They shadowtraveled to... somewhere.. "where are we?" The blonde asked. His boyfriend answered in a happy tone, rather unusual for him, but will didn't ask, "we are at Disney!" Nico knew that his boyfriend had wanted to go for a while, but had never been able to go because of being a demigod.

"Wait, Nico, really?" Will asked, slowly recovering from the trip there and noticing the people all around him. "Yes, alright let's go, where do you wanna go first?" The son of Hades was excited about going on all the rides, "We could go on Space Mountain, or, or we could go to Big Thunder Mountain." Will just smiled at his happy friend.

After going on so many rides that the two were dizzy and polishing off all of Nico's snacks, Will thought that it was time to go on the last ride of the day. Haunted Mansion, now of course Nico hadn't really wanted to go on the ride because, well he sees spirits all the time, what's the difference, but when the son of Apollo flashed him that smile he couldn't help but agree. Nico was determined to figure out why that smile was so convincing.

The boyfriends waited in line and finally, it was their turn to go in. They went into a room with paintings covering the walls while the voice spoke. When the lights turned off Will moved in a little closer to his boyfriend, though he won't admit it. Nico looked down and saw that the blonde's hair was lightly glowing, 'oh my gods' he thought to himself.

When they got into the car for the ride, Will was fully settled under Nico's arm. The ride progressed and Nico got more and more confused, was this really how mortals saw ghosts? The couple moved into another room where the ghosts we're having a birthday party "what, ghosts don't do that" Nico whispered, Will just laughed. "BEWARE OF HITCHHIKING GHOSTS!" the voice coming from the car said, Nico whispered - not really, but he was trying - "ok, ghosts do NOT do that, they don't just follow people around." Will tried to hide a snicker.

They got off the ride and walked past a fake cemetery with pun names like Wee G. Board. Nico kept his arm wrapped around Will's shoulder and walked to the shadows and vanished.

When they got back to camp half blood Will and Nico hung out at the Hades cabin. The couple watched a movie - Lilo and Stitch - and cuddled.