Chapter 8: Oh No

Tom's pov

"I'm s-sorry your majesty,but perhaps you got the wrong person?"I said,trying to sound polite.His smile faltered a little but smiled so widely,it seemed fake.

"Remember I bought that blue rose form your flower shop?"he said,hope lacing in his words.

What is he talkin--

wait

wAIT A MINUTE--

"O-oh!Your a prince?"I said surprised and flustered,I cant believe I didn't recognize him sooner.

"Yes!But I thought you knew that by now?"he said making me more embarrassed.i nervously giggled before turning to find Ivan,when I turn to see him nowhere.

"Anyway tom i--"I cut him off by saying "I'm so sorry your majesty but I have to go find my friend,I'm sorry for disturbing you,now if you excuse me"I turn from him and tried to find him in the crowd."I-IVAN??"I called out.

"Thomas?"I turn to see prince Matthew,smiling like there was no tomorrow, I bow before going off to find Ivan once more.

"H-Hey!"Prince Matthew grabbed my wrist, "Oh!sorry!"He said letting go of my hand.I resist to roll my eyes at him, Bet he can't even tell since my eyes are black.

"Is there anything you need Prince?"

"I- ugh...Would you like to dance?"he said before bowing and holding out his right hand, Before i could even answer a girl who was wearing a yellow dress pushed me aside and said "why of curse prince Matt!"and took his hand after shooting a death glare at me.

( and no. Its not peggy)

i just stood there, processing what just happened, Did prince Matthew actually asked me to dance with him??i was about to start looking for Ivan and the girls when my wrist was pulled in the middle of the dance floor, There was a lot of people making a circle around me.I look up to see prince Tord, smiling (or smirking) down at me before starting to waltz with me.

"woah!is prince Tord dancing with a princess?!"

"awww!she got lucky!"

"oh..HE's a boy, well that's okay"

i couldn't help but blush at the whispers and sayings, "Thomas?" i look up to see Prince Tord looking down at me with concern."o-oh!Im- im sorry to Bot-bother you your majesty b-but i think you might have g-gotten the Wron-wrong person" i stutter making my cheeks turn pastel red in embarrassment."Why id never forget a person like you!"he smiled sweetly making me blush even more.

He continued to waltz with me, People looking and pointing. some smiling and some glaring dark glares at me."So thomas!"Tord started,"tell me about yourself"

"well..u-um...I love flowers and coffee,My friends are...Likeable"i continued talking about my life for about six minutes until i realized that i was rambling about myself.

"Oh!i-im sorry, I must be rambling arent i?"

"No!its actually quiet adorable"

my blush turned more red causing me to be more embarrassed,"Hey Thomas"
I looked up to see Prince Tord smiling down before putting a hand on my chin
W-What is he--

My thought was cut off when prince Matt pushes us apart.

(ITS SHORT I KNOW!)