Chapter 5-the ball

Tom's pov

I heard chirping near by me as I felt my eye lids slowly open hearing the sweet sound,I look at my surroundings to see
I've fallen a sleep near the window.i laughed at my clumsiness and looked at the side to see a small baby blue bird looking at me.

I slowly patted the birds head,it looked happy as I was patting such a small critter like him,I slowly smiled as the bird flew away on a tree near the flower shop that I also worked at.

I shook my head and decided to see what the girls are doing,I got myself to stand up and walked down the stairs as I smell alpha's cooking.i finally got down to see dandere and alpha cooking while Toey was putting the plates in the table that we all shared.

I smiled and asked if I can help them and they nodded.after putting everything in the table we started eating out food.

Dandere looked sad cause she had to make another toast since the one earlier burnt.toey was eating some apple and cereal and alpha was eating some eggs.i was eating some oatmeal.

Knock knock.

I heard the door knocked and decided to answer it,I opened the door and saw my friend Ivan holding a bouquet of daisies."Ivan!who are those for?"I asked as he's face turned bright red.

"O-oh!t-theses a-ar-are for -YOU!"he said while slightly showing the bouquet of daisies at my arms,"OH MY IM S-SO
S-SORRY!"he said while hiding he's face in his hands,I giggle as I reassured him that it was fine.Ivan was always shy as a kid he was always apologetic and would blame everything on him.

"So what brings you here?"I asked as he looked at me then looked at the ground,"s-so I heard t-there was a b-ball at the p-palace?would you w-wanna..."he then gulped."a company me??"he asked as he looked at the ground and fiddled with his fingers.

"WHY of course!i would loved to!"i said as I heard the toaster ding and dandere yelled "Toast!","well I'll see you at the ball!bye and thanks for the wonderful flowers!"I said as I waved goodbye while he was going back to his bakery.

I sighed as I walked back inside and put the daisies in a vase and filled with water,"heyyyy who did you get them from???"alpha said chewing on a piece of apple."oh from Ivan!"I said.

"I think he likes you!"

"N-no he doesn't!"

"Ha!your blushing!"

"Hey alpha?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up"

"Okay boss"she said as she went inside the living room and flopped on the couch.i rolled my non existent eyes and proceeded to take a shower.

While in the kingdom...

It was definitely a chaos there,Tord being a stubborn baby did not wanted to put on his suit while matt was to busy looking at his mirror.alice being the savage she is started roasting edd.

"Children please behave"pat pleaded as his children started making more trouble around the castle halls."if you wont behave,you won't get any cookies"
Pau said as his children looked at him
In horror.

"YOU MONSTER!WHY?!?"Alice said faking a cry making her father laugh.

"It's a must,now go and change vile creatures!"he said jokingly as the children left to change into their fresh new clothes.

"Well since we're alone..."pau wiggled his eyebrows at par as he rolled his eyes,"remember when you did it,I couldn't walk for a month?"pat said slightly blushing,"sorry"pau said in embarrassment.

(Sorry too lazy to make the others)