Chapter: 1

This story will be from Jungkook POV, Pls enjoy

.......................................

'Aaaaaah!, the feeling of coming home is really the best' I thought to myself

The smell of mum's cook, the sound of family's talking and the sight of pieces of furniture that hasn't been changed.

It really brings memories back. 

Jung-Hyun (Jungkook's Older Brother):  hey! Your back already! how was the trip to Europe?

Jungkook: It was fine I guess but I'm also tired, ughhhhh, I can feel my shoulder falling off at any time. 

Jung-Hyun: hahaha

 Jungkook: Hyung! don't laugh!

Jung-Hyun: okay, okay, now let's go and meet mum and dad...

Jung-Hyun left by my side and walk off into the kitchen. 

I got the chance to look at the photos of memories. Some were me and Hyung, some are family photos and some are memories that I miss. 

Thank god Manager Seijin let us go home for once, I really miss this house.

.......................................................

I walk upstairs to put my luggage down, placing a framed photo of our group. I already miss them.

^_^

...................................................

Later on, I came down and hug mom and dad. I can see some tears in mom's eye, tears of proudness and tears that we haven't seen each other for a long time. 

Dad touches my hair softly just like what he did when I was little and smile at me softly. Hyung was also smiling at me. I really do love this family...

We ate dinner together and talk nonsense, I took a shower and then straight to bed. 

All of the things in my room is still the same.

It was 9:00 pm and everyone is asleep

I peek to the side to see that there was an email from someone...

Manager Seijin

Dear Everyone,

I'm very sorry to let you guys know especially in between of your break, but there is a sudden change of plan.

The 'H' Company have to move the day from in two weeks to in two days instead of as there is a problem in the company. 

I can not decline this job since it's been decided.