Chapter: 3

It was morning and everyone looks tired and out of place. 

Manager Seijin: Did anything happen to you guys last night? Because I think there's something wrong with this house.

Jungkook: Same here

J-hope: Same

We all look at each other with a feeling of, 'we need to get out of this house as quick as possible'

J-hope: But what happens to you guys?

Manager Seijin: L-last night I was sleeping in the room right? And when I look up at the ceiling, I-I saw an eye. An eye that was staring at me. Suddenly a girl with long hair and a white gown was sitting on top of me. It was terrifying.

J-hope and I look at each other.

J-hope: Ours are different, me and Jimin saw drops of blood dripping down onto our face. We first thought it was raindrops but then we turn the light on it turns out to be blood. 

Jungkook: Blood?

J-hope: Yeah, but when we were shocked from this sight we turn around and open the door and start running with all our might,  but it turns out we came back to our room and the blood was gone. 

Manager Seijin and Jungkook: .....

Rapmon: there's no such thing as a ghost.  Now, why don't we go to work and finish it off as quick as possible and go home? Wouldn't that be better?

After Rapmon finishes his sentence V  came back later with something in his hand, it was a talisman with some weird symbols on it.  

V: Hey, look what I found. I found it in the backyard, it looks pretty weird. 

Manager Seijin inspects it.

Manager Seijin: Why don't we go to church after we finish and we can ask the priest aboutit? Maybe he might know something.

...........................................................

We went into the car and start to drive to our destination. V put on some music to lighten the mood, we were having fun and all the burdens were felt like never before.

We started to have fun for a while until the radio suddenly turns into some kind of pray that we don't understand.  Everyone was shocked in their seats and were all so scared.

V: ahahaha....why does the music change suddenly. That's weird we were all having fun...here lets put back on the vibe.

V put on dope but the music change back to a pray again but this time it's a girl's voice. She sounded really sad and creepy at the same time,"I'm going to make each and one of you my slave!"

The sound echo in the car, our ear, and our brain. J-hope started to tear up.   

As she finished that sentence I look into the mirror, I saw a girl sitting at the far back. It was the same girl as from last night. Her hair was covering her face but I can see that she is looking straight back at me. I quickly look down, avoiding her eyesight.