Chapter: 2

It was Morning again, for the past two days I have a very bad dream about Grandma. Mum called me from downstairs saying that Manager and everyone else is here. I grab my luggage and walk off when the picture frame of BTS fell and shattered the glass.

I have a bad feeling about this but try to stay positive.

I put the luggage in the car and gave kisses and hugs to everyone before farewelling.

Just as I was in the car, greeting my second family and every one seat belts and going off. I turn around one last time looking at my house to see my grandma standing there. The sight made me a shock.

Grandma was staring at me like she could see me through.....

I was too shocked to look up, I tried to stay positive about this trip as much as possible.

V turn around and we both start chatting. We were talking about what happened for the past two days without BTS. Our conversation escalated to talking about my dreams. 

I told him the story of dreams surprisingly he also has the same one. He said he also had dreams of his grandma telling him not to come on this trip.

Now that I know this, both me and V have a very uneasy about whats going to happen.

Manager Seijin: God, I think there's a car accident, poor thing 

Jimin: I guess it explains all of this traffic jam 

Jin: poor thing

We drive past the incident, it was a truck that smashes into a motorcycle. We could see the dead body, his brain splattered out and blood everywhere. 

In the far corner of a tree, I saw a guy looking depress over the incident...

He has the same clothing as the dead guy...

I think it's him but didn't say anything........

I repeated myself saying that it was just a misunderstood.

.......................................................................

We have been driving for a whole day and now its pretty dark, we can't find the place we are sleeping.

Apparently all of the hotel there are all booked out so manager Seijin can only find us a cheap hotel, we didn't mind it much the problem is, the location is pretty far from the photo shoot and its very ominous place. 

The streets are very eerie and the streets light are pretty bad to the point that we only saw one streetlight.  It would be such a pleasure to see a living being here because there's the only block of houses.

Jungkook: Manager Seijin I think we should cancel this photo shoot and come back the next time, I have a bad feeling

Rapmon: We are nearly there, there's no time turning back

Manager Seijin: just as Rapmon said.

The owner only gave Manager Seijin a key and a location. 

We found a man walking by and grab his attention, we show him the location and ask how to get there.

When we showed him the location, his face went frozen.

Manager Seijin: So, how can we get here?

Him: Uh-um-uh-uh just turn to the left in the next corner, i-it it's NOT MY FAULT!!!

Just like that, he runs away. 

The rest of us were pretty confusing but whatever chance we have we will take it. And just like what he told us, we found the place at last.