Chapter: 4

....................................10: 30 am............Photo Shoot

Everyone was in their position and were concentrating on their each and own charism. But something is making me uncomfortable, something hot and heavy, something that makes me hard to breathe. 

I look at the cameraman and see that behind him, there's something. Something dark and ominous.

Rapmon: Are you okay? You look sick

Jungkook: N-no I'm fine

Rapmon: That's good

One of the Stuff: Break Time!

 Suddenly a strong wind blew up and ruin the tent. The things such as computers and other electronics for the work was all destroyed. The cameraman was buried under the heavy equipment and die. Everyone was panicking about what happened. 

Blood was what we see, people's scream was what we heard and the bittersweet is what we taste. 

.......................................

We were in the car going to a nearby church as we promise. When we enter the church the priest turns around to look at us, his face doesn't look very 'welcome feeling'

Rapmon doesn't believe in any of this ghost stuff so he particular ignore the whole conversation. 

We show the priest the talisman. His facial expression showed a lot, it wasn't a good thing.

Priest: Where did you get this from?

manager Seijin: We live in this district ........ at here ........

The Priest's face turns more shock than ever. 

Priest: You need to get out of there as quick as possible. Did you know that that place hasn't been touched for more than two years

Jin: But it was clean and tidy, we thought the owner did it or something.

...............................................

My body is feeling more negativity as this conversation is leading to.

Not only me but everyone

...........................................

Priest: It was a long time ago, a family moves in. A father, a mother and two cute daughters. The father started having a mistress so when the wife knows about it she committed suicide. The father works as a priest as well but instead, he studies black magic. He murdered his own daughter to enslave her and do dirty works for him. 

When the father past away, both daughters are still enslaved in that mystery room up till now. No one dares to go near it since its haunted. There are cases like: the house wasn't there anymore when driving past, teens went in there to test themselves but never came back,  or weird abnormal things happen one to another. 

And I think that this talisman is used by the evil father as well. 

Also, can I say something?

V: Sure

Priest: That girl is in your car as well...

................................................

We're all in the car, no music, no chatting just silence. One more night and we are free from this place.

Suddenly the radio turns on again into a weird language of prays. 

I really wanna go home...