6.At the Coliseum (Motel and B&B)

***Hi everyone, this chapter will be short. This will just fill you in for what happened after the ride to the motel and the breakfast. This dedicated to user64941863 for joining and reading.**

------------------------------------

"Thanks a lot, Shelly!" I said while walking in the reception of the Coliseum.

"No problemo," she responded. "Stephen! You got customers!"

"Coming Honey!" said a manly voice that was probably Stephen, I heard he mutter," What does she want now. "

"Oi, I heard that! Now come!" Shelly said, Xavier chuckled at this.
Soon there were footsteps coming the stairs heard.

"Well hello and welcome to The Coliseum, my name is Stephen," Stephen said and more quietly to himself but everyone heard," As you heard."

Bella and I sniggered at that remark. Shelly was about to respond but Stephen was quicker at it,"I'm sure you'll tired so I am going to get to it. I love you Shelly! So let's go."

"I love you too, like a hole in your head," Shelly mutters to herself but she made sure everyone heard including Stephen.

"Tough love,isn't that true Stephen?" I said.

"Tell me about it umm.." Stephen said but not knowing our names.

"I'm Liz, let me introduce you to my friends," I said, "This Bella and that is Xavier, they're siblings."

We started walking to our car and went to the boot and got the luggage out. I had three bags, one duffel bag with books and technology, it had my laptop, tablet, Ipod, new phone, old phone, a lot of power banks and chargers and a news pod, the second bag is a normal(medium-sized) suitcase with my clothing for the road trip and for staying at Dad's and Mel's place and the third one is a well known to you dear reader, my transforming kit. Xavier had a duffel bag and Bella had a small suitcase and one duffel bag.

"Follow me, I will show you to your rooms," Stephen said. Stephen lead us down a hallway and made a left and ta da, there were our rooms, each of us had our own room for the night.

"There you are. If you need anything ring the bell at reception. Breakfast will be at 08: 00 sharp. Goodnight and have a good sleep," Stephen said and walked to his place in the motel.

"Goodnight," we all said in unison and laughed and then went to our rooms.

I took off my wig, glasses and makeup(this includes lashes, freckles etc.) and had a shower because that wig was making my head itch and you can't scratch your head because your wig would move and if someone saw then everything goes downhill.

I put everything in the bottom drawer in my room. My room was simple and I liked it that way. In my room, there was a queen bed, two nightstands, a closet, a drawer and a door that leads to the bathroom.

I didn't pack out my stuff because that would be stupid if you're only staying for one night. I took out my technology and book bag(the duffel bag) and charged all my stuff.

BEEP!! BEEP!!

My phone went off like crazy. I checked my phone and saw Bella was messaging me like crazy.

                                         BELLA

B: Hi Liz, do you wanna come over, to watch Netflix and eat       sweets?
B: You can come to my room
B: Liz!
B: Hello?
B: You better not be SLEEPING!?!
B: WHERE ARE YOU?
B: Liz, are you coming?
L: Ok, I will come over let me get my dressing gown on.
L: Coming over.
L: At your door.