Pizza and Confessions

(Italics= Leah's thoughts)

I was at the boys' house, sitting on the couch reading Gerald's Game. All the boys were upstairs playing Fortnite, except Daniel. He was sitting on one of the love seats next to the couch I was on, reading The Boy In The Stripped Pajamas. We both had a lot of the same interests and loved to read, especially when it was quiet. It was a peaceful atmosphere, which made it easier to fall into the book. Well it was peaceful until I heard Jack shouting "LEAH!!! DANI!!!!". "Ughhhhhhh" I groaned, not wanting to get up from my seat or leave my book. "Come on" Daniel says walking to the stairs. I got up and hurried along to the stairs with him. As we were both walking into Jack and Daniel's room, we hear all of the boys arguing and talking over one another. Jack didn't notice Daniel and I standing in the doorway listening to them bickering. Are you kidding me? I'm friends with a bunch of 5 year olds. "Guys??" I said, a little annoyed. No reply. "Hellooooo?!" I said again, speaking a little louder. Still no reply.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Daniel shouted, finally getting their undivided attention. "You called us?" I said, looking over at Jack. "Oh yeah. We're hungry" Jack says, quickly looking back at his screen. "Okay. That's nice" I said sarcastically with attitude. I was slightly irritated at Jack. I'm not your maid, asshole. "Bro there's literally food in the fridge" Daniel said and turned to walk out the door and I followed him. "Wait!" I heard Zach say. I sighed and turned around, but jumped a little when me and him were face to face, not expecting him to be right behind me. Zach looked me up and down, smirking. Oh god he's so hot. "Umm sorry about that. But, if you don't mind, could you please order some food? Maybe pizza?" Zach said nicely, then flashing his beautiful smile. Has he always been so damn attractive?? Zach always acted flirtatious, but that's just how he is. "o-of course, Z-zach" I said blushing, while he stared into my soul. Jack rolled his eyes. We were standing there for about 5 minutes, both unable to move. I could feel the boys staring at us. Daniel grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs. He sat me down on the couch and stood right in front of me. "Okay. What the hell was that????" Daniel asked, shocked. "What was what?" I said, knowing what he was talking about, just not wanting to address the subject. "The intense staring, O-o-of c-c-course Za-zach" Daniel mocked. My face turned into a tomato and I could hear my heart pounding.

"Woah wait a minute.....you like Zach???!!" Daniel practically shouted. "What? No" I blurted out. "Yeah whatever. Let's just order the food" Daniel laughed. Wait...I like Zach? Daniel and I decided to just go to the place instead, knowing that they almost never get our orders right when they deliver. So I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone, Daniel's keys and a bottle of water. I walk out to the car, where Daniel was standing. I went around to the drivers side, but Daniel was standing in front of the car door with his arms crossed. "Oh hell no. No ma'am. you are NOT driving. No chance." Daniel said. "Oh come on, please?? You never let me drive." I frowned. "Yeah and for good reason too. You're worse at driving than Zach is." He said, making fun of my driving skills. "Ouch" I said and made a sad face. "Other side munchkin" Daniel smiled. We got into the car and Dani handed me the aux cord. I put on Slow Motion by Trey Songz. "Seriously?" Daniel said. "You listen to this song way too much" he laughed. "What? It's sexual. Everyone loves sexual songs" I replied and we both laughed.

We made our way to Jimmy John's and ordered a large pineapple pizza, a large vegetarian, a medium meat lovers, a medium cheese, 3 boxes of hot wings, bread sticks, a 2 litre Sprite and a 2 litre Coke. "Leah do you think this is gonna be enough food??" I looked at everything that was on the cashier's screen. "Yes" I said. "Are you sure?" Daniel asked. "Nope. We'll definitely need another pizza" I said laughing and thinking about how much Jonah and I eat, by ourselves. "Can I have 2 more pineapple pizzas please" Daniel said to the cashier lady. We waited about 15 minutes, got our food and left back to the car. We got in the car and drove back to the house. Daniel parked sideways in the driveway and got out. "Really?" I laughed at his unnecessary parking choice. "I just felt like it" Daniel said and laughed at himself.

We both walk inside and set the food on the glass, dinner table. I  run up the stairs and into the boys' room. Before I could say anything, they all jump from their seats and shout in unison, "pizza??!". "Yes" I said laughing. We all ran downstairs and sat down at the table. "Ewwww who eats pineapple pizza??!" Zach squealed dramatically. "Literally everyone in this room except you" Jonah said, with pizza in each hand. "He's not lying" I agreed. "Let's watch a movie" Daniel suggested. We all agreed and took all the food into the living room and put it on the large coffee table. "I'll pick the movie" Jack said looking through all of their DVDs. "Okay but can we not watch a horror this time?? Please" I asked, terrified from the last time. "Oh my God, Leah. You're still scared from last time???" Corbyn said. "Hey! I had nightmares for two weeks!" I said in my defense. "Come on it honestly wasn't even that scary and plus nothing is gonna happen to you" Jack said. I still wasn't convenced. "Hey, if I cuddle you, can we put on a scary movie?" Zach softly whispered in my ear, quiet enough for only me to hear, even though the boys were looking at us. I nodded my head with a shy smile on my face. "Okay. Let me get a blanket" he said and ran upstairs to his room. He came back down with a big blue blanket, that was really soft. "You can put the movie on" Zach said, looking at Jack. "Alright" Jack said slowly, as they were all looking at us suspiciously.

To Be Continued...

Im so so sorry this took so long. I wasn't really feeling motivated and it's been a little busy around here. Thank you for waiting and I hope you enjoyed. There will be a part two coming soon and this time I won't keep you waiting for 5 days lol. Don't forget, you can dm me for requests (my @ is on the front cover) or just let me know what you want down in the comments. I'll write anything, with the exception of beastiality and incest. So yeah that's it. thanks for reading❤❤

WC: 1190