Relax

Jonah had a plan to take his boyfriend, Jack, out on a cute date to ease his stress about tour a little bit. His mind has been completely scattered, because of the album and recording it, aswell. His voice hasn't been as well lately, due to the stress of trying to just get it done.

Jack was frantically pacing around the room, looking for his rings. You could hear his small grunts of frustration, as he searched all the wrong places.

"Jonah I-I don't know if this is a good idea. I mean w-we have to prepare for that photoshoot tomorrow, which I haven't gotten a haircut for yet and we have a-a flight on Monday and I still haven't recorded my second verse on Rare Fi-"

"Jack, calm. down." Jonah stopped Jack, sliding his hands over his waist and around to his lower back.

"It's going to be okay. Okay?" Jonah said. Jack sighed, lacing his arms around Jonah's neck while Jonah pulled the younger boy into a comforting hug.

"Jonah I-I'm trying and it's- I don't know if I c-can do this anymore" Jack quietly cried into Jonah's chest. "Shh shh I'm here. It's going to be okay. Just take it one at a time, baby. Okay? Can you try that for me?" Jonah asked the crying boy.

"Y-yeah. I can try" Jack hiccuped, in between tears. Jonah's soothing words and affection, really helped calm him down.

Jack would have moments like this, where he would get overwhelmed or frustrated easily. Sometimes the smallest things would make him break down completely.

Jonah knew that it was just compiled stress on top of his anxiety. He always tried his best to sooth him and just be there. Jack doesn't usually get through these moments easily without Jonah.

"Thank you, Jo." He said, running his fingers through Jonah's hair. A natural innocence, in his voice. Jonah pulled back slightly, to look him in the eyes.

He looked down at Jack and chuckled, shaking his head. "What?" Jack asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "You're so damn cute" Jonah said, biting his lip, slightly. Focused on his big brown eyes.

Jack let a small laugh pass through his lips. He had one hand on the back of Jonah's neck and the other, resting on his chest. He pushed himself up on his tip toes, in an attempt to reach his lips.

Jonah smirked, backing his head away, teasing him. Jack whined, pushing himself higher, but not nearly enough. Not even close. Jonah laughed at Jack's pouty face.

"I wanna kiss you." Jack said, shyly, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "I know" Jonah replied with a sly smirk. He backed him into the wall behind them, gripping his hips.

Jonah looked at Jack, adoring his beautiful boyfriend. He guided Jack's arms up around his neck, then placing his hands back on Jack's hips and pressing, slightly.

Jonah felt the younger boy's heavy breathing against his chest. He slowly leaned down, covering the distance between their lips, completely.

Jack soflty kissed back, letting his lips sync with Jonah's. The kiss was delicate and gentle. Jonah gently sucked on Jack's tongue, making him moan a little.

Jack pulled him down a little bit more, deepening the kiss. The two kissed for a about 3 minutes, before pulling away, before it went too far.

When they pulled away they were panting heavily, with smiles on their faces. "Woah" Jack said between breaths. Jo's eyes trailed from Jack's hair to his Vans and back up to his eyes.

"I love my baby boy so fucking much" Jonah said, towering over the smaller boy. He pressed Jack's frame into the wall and rubbed his hands along his sides, inside of his shirt, making him blush as he felt the tent in his jeans, grow a bit.