Ridgehills Highschool Pt2 (violence warning)

Previously

He was mad and so was I. "Yeah well now you're gonna get your ass beat" he said. I'm not gonna lie, I was scared as hell. I didn't know what he was capable of.

Present time

He held onto the buttons that went down my flannel with one fist and tried to hit me with the other. My quick reflexes allowed me to dodge the hit before it made contact with my face. He growled in pain when his knuckles smashed into the wall, at full force. I glanced at his hand and saw blood dripping from the back of it.
Oh shit I struggled to get out of his grip before he would try to hit me again.

However, that didn't do much. He yanked me back, by my shirt and slammed me into the wall, hard. I winced and felt dizzy, standing. "If you thought I would take it easy on you, you were wrong" he said, trying to punch me again. I dodged and was able to get my knee up to my chest and kick him into the stalls.

I walked into stall he fell in and with a loud grunt, punched the side of his face as hard as I could. "If that was you not taking it easy, then maybe you should just give up" I yelled, pulling him out of the stall and throwing him into one of the mirrors.

I watched cracks bust through the mirror and and a groan come from Jack. He got up and stomped over to me, punching my eye, twice. I fell onto the metal paper towel dispenser, breaking it and  fell to the ground, holding my eye.

All the paper towels were gracefully landing on to the floor, like feathers. My vision blurred and I felt tears slip from the eye he punched. I saw him walking up to me again and I knew that if he got on top of me, he wasn't going to just get off.

I kicked his foot when he took another step and he fell on the ground next to me, hitting his head on the floor. "Ugh! shit" I heard him groan. "Doesn't feel too good does it, dumbass?" I retorted. "You know what, you little bitch? I'm gonna break-"

"You two!! My office!!! NOW!" I heard a lady yell, standing in the doorway of the boys bathroom. "Great. Look what you did!!" I shouted, angrily at the curly boy.

"Should've kept quiet, bitch face. You know, if you were smart, you would've shut the fuck up the first time." He shoved me into a sink. I turned around, grabbing his curls and forcefully, yanking them downwards, so he fell.

I could tell he was surprised at what I just did. "Not saying much now. Are you, dumbass?" I smirked. I turned around and he smacked me across the face. I'm sure it drew blood. "Don't. Touch. My. Hair." He seethed. I stood up and puched him square in his nose.

"I SAID NOW!!" The lady came back, dragging us both out of the bathroom. We walked to the principal's office and sat in chairs in front of the desk, with cuts and bruises all over both of our faces. The lady was about my height. She had caramel colored skin and big brown eyes.

Dark red lips and thick black curly hair went to her shoulders and fell a little in her face. The way she dressed would've told you she was a high schooler, but I knew she was our principal. She was wearing a black and red checkered button down and black skinny jeans. She had on black heels to top it all off, adding the perfect amount of class.

"Explanation. Now." She barked. I looked over at Jack and he rolled his eyes. He was slumped down in his chair, popping his gum. We both stayed quiet, not really knowing what to say or where to start. "What, so you're both deaf now? I asked you a question" she said, sternly.

"What you've never seen a fight before?" Jack sassed. Must he always be so disrespectful?? "Can you shut up before you get us in more trouble??! Damn" I said, still facing forward.