Pizza and Confessions Pt2

~Previously~

"Okay. Let me get a blanket" he said and ran upstairs to his room. He came back down with a big blue blanket, that was really soft. "You can put the movie on" Zach said, looking at Jack. "Alright" Jack said slowly, as they were all looking at us suspiciously.

Present Time

Zach grabbed a pillow and he layed down on his back. He was laying in front of me and I was resting my head on his chest. I put my leg between his legs, out of habit. I saw Zach smirk, then I blushed when I realized what I just did. Fuck. Jack grabbed the tv remote and went to Netflix. He scrolled through the horror category and found Insideous 3. He looked over and everyone nodded. Corbyn got up and turned off all the lights. The movie had just started playing and I was already nervous. Zach noticed my heart beating faster against his ribcage. He put his arm under the blanket and grabbed my hand, which was resting on his stomach. "It's okay. I'm here" Zach said, calmly smiling. I started breathing normally again. Shortly after, Zach's hand moved from my hand to my ass and squeezed it, lightly. My eyes widened and I started blushing. I thought he would move his hand, but he didn't. So, I tried to just not think about it.

Half an hour into the movie, everything was quiet and slow, so I knew I was going to be anticipating a jump scare. At this point I'm sitting up, watching intensely, but trying my hardest not to scream. I failed, miserably. I'm pretty sure that if I had jumped any higher than I just did, I would've actually hit the ceiling. I looked over and the boys were on the floor cracking up.

"Wow that was priceless" Daniel said in between laughs. "Damn Leah, I didn't know you were a frog" Jack said. His face looking like he wasnt breathing, which he probably couldn't, because of how much he was laughing. I just rolled my eyes. Oh my god, can they shut the hell up already?? It wasn't even that funny. After about ten minutes, they finally stopped laughing. After the movie was over, my throat hurt from how much I was screaming. "Sooo that wasn't too bad..... right? Zach asked me. "Nope I wasn't scared at all" I tried to say, but my voice was only halfway there. I was barely whispering. The boys started laughing again. "So maybe horror isn't for you" Jack said. "As if I didn't tell you that in the fucking first place." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Why are you always so mean to me?" Jack frowned. "Why are you always so damn annoying?" I mocked, telling the truth. "Alright. I see how it is." Jack said, sounding a little mad. I knew he wasn't though. He came up behind me and jumped on me. We both fell to the floor, play wrestling. Jack got up and sat on me, with my arms under his legs, so I couldn't move. Jack was alot bigger than me, so since he was sitting on me, there was no way I was gonna be able to get up. "SAY YOU'RE SORRY!!" Jack demanded. "Fine....you're sorry" I said, trying not to laugh. He started tickling me and I was squirming and laughing uncontrollably. "Are you gonna apologize?" Jack asked, stopping his tickling attack for a second. "But I don't wanna apologize" I whined. "Okay" He said smirking and tickling me some more. "NO NO PLEASE!! STOP!!" I screamed, laughing breathlessly. "Nope. You gotta apologize first" Jack teased. "HELP!! P-PLEASE" I screamed with tears in my eyes from laughing too much. "Okay Leah, last chance. Say you're sorry" Jack said again. "Okay okay" I said, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm waiting" He said, with raised eyebrows. "Sorry" I mumbled, rolling my eyes. "What was that?" He said, placing his fingers back on my ribs, threatening me. "I'm sorry! It won't happen again" I said quickly, not wanting him to attack me again. "Mhm that's what I thought." He said, getting off of me. I stuck my tounge out at him as soon as he turned around. "Let's play a game" Corbyn suggested. "Okay" we all said. "But what game?" Zach asked. "It's called Confessions" Corbyn said, mischievously. "This already sounds like a bad idea" Jonah sighed, walking to the living room with the rest of us. We all sat in a circle. I was sitting with my back facing the tv, Corbyn to my left, Daniel next to Corbyn, Jonah next to Daniel, Jack next to Jonah and Zach on my right. "Rules?" Jack asked Bean. "Whoever's turn it is, they will ask someone a question of their choice. No lying. But if you don't want to answer the question...." He stopped. "If you don't want to answer the question what?" I said "I don't know. You're screwed, I guess" Bean said, shrugging. We all started laughing. "I'll go first" Daniel said. "Leah. What's the last picture in your gallery?" He asked. Good thing I don't take nudes.