Chapter 2 - Start of high school

Sunny entered high school. She's proud that her uniform's cute. She's proud that she got into the top second class. She wears spectacles due to myopia, and she decided to keep a distance from her classmates this time. To her shock, she spotted a girl from the bully gang, Mina. She has beautiful caramel eyes. Pale white soft skin. Smooth and shining black hair braided in two. But a girl who's beautiful on the outside, isn't always beautiful on the inside. Sunny looks from a distance. Mina giggling away with her new friends. Mina then looked over, glared at Sunny and smirked. Sunny knew it wasn't over. She knew she was screwed. She ran away.
Through unfamiliar places around the school, she bumped into a stranger. A guy rather tall. His hair soft and fluffy. His skin shining golden like precious gold. His muscles hard like a shield. He looked down at her and asked, "Are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere are you?" The guy spoke. Sunny blushed. She couldn't believe that a guy with such visuals actually exists. He tapped her shoulder and said, "You seem to be fine. I'm Kim JongIn, what about you?"

"I'm.. Lee Sunny" She said blushing.

"Oh? You seem to have a fever? Your face is burning hot" He said as he taps the back of his hand on her cheeks. He chuckles as he sees her glasses fog up. "I'll bring you to the infirmary" He added.

"Y-you don't have to!!" Sunny panicked. JongIn winked and leaded her into the school. They went rounds and rounds around only to find themselves lost.

"Are you sure you know where the infirmary is?" Sunny asked. She been knew that he definitely didn't know where it is. JongIn laughed and said:
"No"
Sunny lost it. She yelled at JongIn. He giggled. "Are you always like that? Haha" he covers his laughter with his smile. His charming look got her right at that instance. She blushed and walked away really quickly. JongIn followed behind. "So are you new? I am! What class are you in? I'm in class 1-2"
Sunny stopped. Her feet rooted to the ground. A cute guy's in her class. Her thoughts wander. How is she going to focus in class when there's JongIn in class? She turned around and said:
"L-Listen! I'm also from class 1-2 and the fact that we're lost now is going to affect my attendance!!" she yelled at him, flustered. He pats her head, smiling "It's just right behind you" He then chuckled again.

"You're cute"

Her heart skipped a beat. She felt it. She looked down, turned around and brisk walked into the class. She chose to sit in a corner at the front. JongIn sat behind. "We're going to become really good friends!" JongIn smiled and said. She turned around from her seat and looked at him right in his charming eyes. They're shining. "Your face is burning hot!" He teased her.
Someone catches her attention. Another somewhat tall guy with a crappy hairstyle like a helmet. She got into a bad mood immediately. The guy sat beside JongIn. It was JongDae.
She turned around immediately, took out her notes and got ready for class. Angry about the fact that she's seeing JongDae for high school again. JongIn took a hint of what's happening, but decided to tease her a little. He climbed over his desk and cupped his hands to her ears whispering "Is he your ex boyfriend?" Sunny who was drinking water spat out immediately. She stood up, held her notebook and swung so fast she hit JongIn's head before he could dodge. JongIn was shocked at how strong she actually is.
JongDae looked from his seat, his eyes glare up. Sunny wasn't happy so she called him out "What are you looking at?" and sat down. JongIn leaned on his arm and bit on a toothpick, trying to solve the situation.
——
A few hours later, the school bell rang throughout the school. Sunny stood up to pack her bag. She grabbed the strap of her bag and swung it to the back then just when she tried to walk away from her desk, a swarm of girls pushed her back to her seat, approaching JongIn. Sunny dropped her glasses and tried to find it. JongDae saw her having a hard time and decided to pick her glasses up for her. He handed her glasses to her and said "here" in a soft deep voice. She remembers that voice. It was the voice of the guy who saved her in Middle School. She put on her glasses quickly and started to look for the person who said that. JongDae was already missing in action.
JongIn again entertaining fangirls rubbed his chin, decided to collect details and solve the puzzle.