Chapter 2 reality hurts

I started walking to the packhouse. you could normally tell its a packhouse if there's a mansion in the middle of nowhere and could see the omegas working the gardens to keep the dark moons precious reputation they hold so dear. I walk in front of the door took a deep breath and walked in.

 It was dead silence all the pack members burning two holes against my skull as I closed the door.

"Kira Seller you are summoned by the Alpha Mega" the beta was giving a glare of hatred towards me. I swear if looks could kill I would be six feet under but I'm probably already dead since I beat up his best friends son. so it must be normal.

 I continued to walk to the beta, giving me the looks that he dissent care what happens to me, might as well face my punishment. He grabbed my arm harshly like I killed an innocent baby for no reason and dragged me to Alpha Megas office.

There stood Leander and Alexandra fully clothed with their purple bruises still visible on their faces. I smiled to myself the guy who I used to call mate got his ass beat and is crying to his daddy because he couldn't scratch me tsk tsk tsk kids will always be kids.

"Kira Seller you are accused of beating up your future alpha as well as an innocent young lady who is going to be future luna of the dark moon pack you are demoted from betas offspring to a lowly omega." the Alpha stated. I looked at the room waiting for someone to speak sense to say what really happen why am I keeled to the ground whilst the alpha and his son looks down on me.

"Do I not get a say in my side of the story or have you forgotten that your stupid son you call future alpha has broken pack law fornicating with the Alexandra knowing she is not his mate surely the future alpha should take punishment as well in breaking pack law!" i screamed trying to pull out the betas tight grip as he stares at me in disgust.

"Beta Sellar I see she is just like her mother and as all wild beasts should be we need to tame them ." The alpha said snidely ignoring my statement. The Alpha points his stare at me with plans in his eyes that I don't want to unravel.

"Bring me Nexus. since Beta Seller has done a rubbish job training you let us give you a welcome to the lowly status you have become." an omega bringing a whip with at least 10 straps on them. People have horror stories of this whip each leather strap had hundreds micro silver blades laced in wolfsbane so that the whip leaves wounds that won't heal up for a long time on leaving death like screams and horrific scars on the victim's body.

I was dragged by the beta through the path stained with blood created by the criminals at the executioner's stage for their final minutes of their life.i look around the whole pack watching me.I managed to find Stella trying to fight the men to get to me as well as Leander and Alexandra smiling broadly basically telling I won the game but they won the war.  The omegas strip me and made me kneel down on fours to show my submission I give to the alpha in front of the crowd. The pack stares at me some with hunger, a few with pity and most with adrenaline pumping in what they are about to see. This the place I grew up.

The alpha stomps on my spine making me crash to the ground. I could help scream as my back starts writhing in pain. Then he picks me up and puts me in a choke hold and pushes his arms against my throat which made me start gasping for air. The pack sees my naked body as my legs starts to feel numb. A deep seed of humiliation and fear starts to blossom and washes through my body from knowing the alpha is going to use the Nexus."Here we have Kira seller the daughter of the beta. Anyone who shows disrespect to my son the future alpha will indirectly be disrespectful to me. As for this reason, she will be demoted from betas offspring to a lowly omega and will be treated as such.  a new law in the dark moon pack has been made people who are in the infected shall never leave this pack this includes the rejected and the omegas if they do and any of you have seen them it will be a kill on site. Now for the grand final as to welcome Kira to her status, she shall have 30 lashes.No one shall help Kira and no pack doctor should waste their time on a lowly omega, get her ready ." The alpha dropped me to the ground my back still hurting from what he did. No one has been given that many lashes before the highest given were 20 lashes and that criminal was on the verge of dying.