Chapter 1 Love at first sight NOT

Who loves the sound of the alarm clock waking us up from dreamland to the hell we call reality. I know I don t. It was a happy dream where i was in this field. The sun shining the best lighting for that perfect picture i just got to have and i see an oak tree and it attracted me Nina (my wolf) was agitated for some reason .

"what's wrong Nina, why are you so agitated right now" as i walked towards the tree.

"Mate." She said it in such hatred that i never seen before i was a few more steps away from the tree then BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP like why ruin my dreams like that why wake me up, why alarm just why.

"Nina....Nina why aren't you talking to me Nina!"

Well its no point trying, i hate when ever you want to talk to your wolf and they get pissed they wont listen to you but if you get pissed they can blab to your mind with no restraint. I dont understand her, dont get me wrong i love my wolf shes apart of me how can i not but ever since i was 13 ( when she first came into my brain) she told me to hate my mate that he will never be good enough for us.I always dreamed for my mate everyone dose i see all the wonderful couples with so much love and adoration they have for each other and then have a pre mature wolf who isnt supposed to be in my head untill 18 telling me to do the exact opposite i was taught to do.

Well i have to disagree with her im turning 18 today and maybe just maybe i might find my mate who will love and care for me .
I went to take my shower and get dressed in black jeans ,white t-shirt with my leather jacket , converses with my white beanie.

BUZZZZZZED BUZZZZZED

I look at my phone and see its my best friend stella my best friend ever.

Stell:Im waiting outside . If you take more than 10 seconds im leaving ur ass cold.

Me: Stell u no i never get cold im too hot for u to leave me.

Stell: yea yea birthday girl hurry ur ass up im not getting late to school again cuz of u or should i give ur birthday punches right now.

Me: im out ok no need for violence on my b day .

I enter her car and drive to school.

"how do you feel to be a fully grown adult" Stell said happily

"im not sure Stell im scared what happens if something gose wrong today " Nina still havent talked to me yet im getting the feeling thats something wrong gonna happen.

"Everythings gonna be alright your mate is gonna love you Nina is gonna ecstatic about him" i havent told Stella that Nina is against this mate thing. but theres no need, to get blessed by the moon to get the gift of a mate is all I ever dreamed. Someone to understand that I can make my own.to have someone to lean on when fighting gets so tough. Having a mate you know loves you and will never leave our side and for that i will stick to loving my mate no matter what who says I can't because they would do the same for me.

we arrive at school "see ya at lunch Stell thanks for ride." Stella drives off to parks her car.

I had english first so i started walking to class . all of the school were just pack members of the dark moon pack (my pack) i would personally say this pack is full of people who treat omegas as slaves and isolate the "infected" so they dont spread their behaviour. The infected are the people who arent in the mold the pack needs for example if your homosexual your infected .If your a tomboy your infected get it. the alpha wants to brain wash us to think that girls are just property and boys can get a what they want when they want.The only reason im not in the "infected"group is because im the "betas" offspring so i can't get "infected" because i'm immune by blood so i can never be infected. i can't even get the position of beta female because of all their sexist bullshit and the funny thing is that everyone except from stella is alright about it.