last of me

A/N: the wolf in the picture is what Kira wolf looks like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my eyes open. seeing the night sky and I sit up, to find myself next to the lake still shimmering in the moonlight that the moon goddess has given me for my shift. I was still in wolf form and decided to stand up to look at my reflection.

"Nina we look beautiful! " I uttered in amazement. our fur was golden with touches of red and orange , it  looked like we were painted by the sun. a shimmery golden glow started to radiate off us like heat from a fire. Fire. It is many things. it's flames can be  beautiful and light those in darkness .it's  heat can help people survive cold nights.it will burn those who come too close and spread it's flames on anything it could get their hands on. now we are one of the same and we welcomed it.

" of course we do, but we need to get back to the pack or else we might get found out that we are not what they think we are." I agreed

"how do I shift back to human form?"

"first think about what you look like. think of your feet first slowly go up to the rest of your body to the top of your head." i started doing as she said and went back into human form thank god Stella gave me the blanket because I was still naked but the weird thing was I wasn't feeling any pain on my back .my flesh wounds had closed up leaving a dark scar of an X from my shoulder blades to the bottom of my back. but i couldn't think of that anymore i needed to get back to the pack before i get found out.

early in the morning...

I snuck into my room,wore some jeans and a t-shirt getting ready to run when the beta gets here.i went inside my bed feeling the soft  remainder of my freedom and close my ey...

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU STUPID THING I CALL CHILD!"   As the beta screams his lungs out. I got up , picked up a duffel bag and started picking up my things .

"YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN DISRESPECT ME!!" I looked at him in the eyes,head so tiny,  face red, neck bulging and purple vains looking like they are going to rupture any minute now. I turned my head trying to get the last of my cloth...

"SLAPP!" he slapped me . He hit me for not looking at him.

"You look at me like the lowly wretch you are no longer my child and that I am grateful for. why couldnt you be more like me but only a man can act like a high rank I blame your mother for not giving me a boy .your Omega now that should teach you that your stubbornness and your stupid beliefs that women are more baby machines are rejected in this pack. forget to know your place again and I will personally end you myself."

He threw me to the back of the wall in the bedroom and continued hitting me until the alpha had called him for a meeting.

I changed clothes again since they were bloodied and tried to squeeze my things into my duffel bag. Then I saw mums bracelet and picked it up.it was a beaded bracelet made out of wood.

 the reason mum liked so much about it was that it was made from the willow tree in the middle of the lake which is now a stump that we would sit on when she gave it to me

 the reason mum liked so much about it was that it was made from the willow tree in the middle of the lake which is now a stump that we would sit on when she gave it to me. that happened when I was 5, it was the first time both of us went to and lake together the memories we had were so good when did everything get so bad and I realized it never was good the pack hated both of us and there was nothing I could do about it. A tear streaked my face as i walk out  my room heading to school.

As I walked down the corridor to my class everyone was staring,whispering "she was rejected by the future alpha and not only that she was demoted to a lowly outcast an omega."

"If a guy with alpha blood would rather fuck a slut than his own mate there must be something with her"

"She has an STD she has slept around so much Leander doesn't even want her."

"Nina, Its like I was powerful one day and weak and worthless the next"

"Kira be strong I'm with you no matter what happens . Remember your powers doesn't disappear for no reason"

"I know Nina but I don't know what to feel anymor..."

"Hey Kira or shall a say omega. Why are you in these halls the infected go to class outside we don't want your stench filling up our poor noses." Of all the people that I had to see why was it Elizabeth why the hoe my mate chose over me.i turned the other way walked to class outside.

After last period outside I went inside school to put my duffel bag in my locker and walked out school. Outside I ended up seeing a lot of pack members including Stella waiting for me with hatred. They took turns to beat me up until they were staisfied and dragged me to the pack dungeons to officially make me an omega. I knew what was going to happen but it hurt to see these people were a pack , they were supposed to be my family and the most painful thing out of everything was Stella and Elizabeth were both Leander's arms each sides giving him a kiss on the cheek all grinning at my fate.

How could stella do this to me why would she wants to be anyone's side bitch my heart struck me ten fold and started to feel dazed. Each of the members of the pack too a blade laced in wolfsbane and slit my body saying things in a language that I could not u